You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Modi’s net worth versus rest!

If we see the current trend then perhaps PM Modi being the only person being criticized much for his daunting projects like the Demonetization & GST. It is often claimed by the secular media, NGOs along with the opposition parties that this has led to the transferring of financial benefits to the big corporations like the RIL etc. Although nothing has been proved so far in context to this but still there is a huge cry all around. In the meantime, I am interested to know the feedback from all those who doesn't intend him to become the next PM & including who else that we see as the next PM of our country.

The country wherein even a government clerk has been recorded with the heavy bank balance, the family of the PM Modi is unknown to us or to some extent they are in a very small post or profile & still belonging to the middle class income group. But in comparison the family of the leaders of the rest of the political parties are enjoying with heavy bank balances & large properties in our country as well as in abroad too. Don't you feel that this would be good enough to support him as the next PM of our country?
    Absolutely right. There are so many reasons and points which are compelling a person to vote for him and frankly speaking most of the people will like to give him at least one more tenure.

After a long time we have a leader like him who is doing everything except checking his bank balance and assets.

It is only some shrewd and dishonest people who are misleading the voters of this country to go against him. They do not understand the academic part of the demonetization and GST but criticize it with a hidden background that dishonest businessmen and profiteers are now a days having less income.

Only gullible people will have sympathy with such people.

I was one day seeing my provision vouchers for the last 6-7 months and I found that I am hardly paying 3-4 % GST.

The shopkeeper is charging me same as he was charging me before GST regime. It is clear that now he is paying GST from his profit. So naturally he will be angry with Mr Modi and clever opposition people can provoke him further.

Similarly many service class or middle income group people did not bother to pay I Tax properly but now due to digital governance they are afraid and declaring their income and giving tax. They are also unhappy with Mr Modi.

So by and large due to better compliance and forced to observe honesty, people are becoming unhappy with Mr Modi.

What we can do in this situation?

Knowledge is power.

By all means if we search with a microscope all over the country, we can't find a single person who can compete Modi for the PM post. He is not having any kith and kin who will interfere and play main roles in the governance in our country. No charges against him of corruption. No money accumulation. Only single point agenda. Development of the country. So I feel we can't find any one else.
    If you see the CMs of many states, they make a lot of money. Their sons, daughters and other relations will be MPs, MLAs and Ministers. Modi was CM for more than 15 years for a State. No one of his family is there in the politics.
    90%of these days politicians are from families who are in power for long time. KCR's son, daughter, Babu's son, Indira Gandhi's daughter in law and grand daughter, Karunanidhi's son. This list goes very long. But we will not find any BJP yesteryears leader's family members in the list.

drrao
    always confident

It's true that the entire opposition camp is having a single agenda and that is to remove Mr Modi from power in the coming general election. Till now, nobody unearthed a corrupt practice against his government. There was an allegation of crony capitalism in the Rafale Deal in which the apex court didn't pay much heed.

I am quite surprised at the behaviour of the opposition camp because of their single-point agenda. The nature of the Indian politicians is to misguide people and to win the elections by any means which is also evident in this case. It is true that Mr Modi is from a humble background and nobody could accuse him of nepotism. He has taken up many initiatives to develop the country and the digital methods he has started on various fronts is quite commendable. People must weigh everything before making a choice while voting and I hope many will do this by keeping in mind the actual ground situation rather than blindly following what the oppositions are saying.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The fight of 2019 will be between:

Yadav clan of Uttar Pradesh + Yadav Clan of Bihar + Naidu clan of Andhra Pradesh + Nidhi clan of Tamil Nadu + Abdullah clan of J&K + Sayeed clan of J&K + Banerjee clan of West Bengal + Gogoi clan of Assam + Dev clan of Assam + Anarchist clan of Kejriwal + Destructive clan of Communists + Gandhi clan of Italy

versus

NARENDRA DAMODARDAS MODI-led BJP

Now, let's talk about the networth. The networth is GOODWILL. Please let me know whose goodwill is more?

Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

A convincing post by the author. There is no doubt that he is a leader unprecedented. He has put the ultimate benchmarks of honesty and sincerity.

As a good citizen we should cooperate with him and make him to work for at least another term. This is what we think but there are many voters who do not understand this and are already mislead and will create a big problem for the present Govt by not voting for it.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

"the family of PM Modi is unknown to us'.....as stated by the author is a fact. Let us remind ourselves as to how he discarded seniors in the party like Vajpayee, Adwani and Murli Manohar Joshi. Can we be blind to the way he knelt and wept at the steps of the Indian Parliament? Did he keep his promises? I was surprised when he promised better days for the cashew farmers on his recent visit to Kerala. Was this leader unaware of the farmers in other parts of India? Modi is a total drama and is not a person who can be relied upon.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

"Let us remind ourselves as to how he discarded seniors in the party like Vajpayee, Adwani and Murli Manohar Joshi. "--------------I find this joke really of a very high standard. How did Yechuri-Surjeet of Communist party of India (Marxist) treat Jyoti Basu? How did Sonia Gandhi treat Sitaram Keshari? Or, much earlier, how did Indira Gandhi treat 'old guards' of the Congress. Some people read history (including political history) seriously and remember history.

Further, how should a leader treat his nonagenarian predecessors? Certainly, with utmost respect. Their advice is respected but they are not included in the daily decision-making process of the Government.

Why don't we get the fact that he is a politician as well & if being in a party you don't perform than most probably you are going to get replaced at no time as we evident of the same in ISC itself? And the same being the practical in every front of life, may it be professional or personal as well. Few of the names has been raised as being discarded by him like Vajpayee, Adwani and Murli Manohar Joshi but PM Modi is also hardly getting any time for his family members including her aged Mother but this doesn't show that he now consisted with the attitude for them in his behavior.

In here I have a query with Saji Ganesh / #657168, that Modi is a total drama and is not a person who can be relied upon, than who else that we can rely upon than?

This is true. Even the politicians who are not so popular have a good bank balance whereas the prime minister of India doesn't have. He has a good reputation and is known to be an honest person. He is very much devoted to his work. We have not heard his name being involved in any scandal like many of the politicians are. But this is irony that he may not be the prime minister again in the next elections.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

He is going to serve another term as a PM or not is a different aspect of the discussion but I didn't like the way the term used for our democratically elected PM as, "Modi is a total drama" wherein the image of our country has improved a lot only because of his initiatives & risks. Or may be because most of us is still concern & waiting of Rs. 15 Lacs to be credited in our bank accounts but is it really worth it or should we be more concern of the finance being invested in the infrastructure projects which will have more direct impacts on the lives of ours.

One more thing I find useful to mention here that through "Ayushman Bharat health scheme" a particular status of families would be receiving the cashless treatment of up to Rs. 5 Lacs & few thousand of them have already received the benefits from it. Shouldn't this be appreciable from us?

This is true. Even the politicians who are not so popular have a good bank balance whereas the prime minister of India doesn't have. He has a good reputation and is known to be an honest person. He is very much devoted to his work. We have not heard his name being involved in any scandal like many of the politicians are. But this is irony that he may not be the prime minister again in the next elections.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

I don't understand why we are always trying to make Mr Modi as biggie. Neither he did any big thing for country nor he has courage to take big decisions like Ram Mandir etc.
    As title of this thread is misleading, Because Mr Modi's party is getting huge funding for elections from corporate as compared to rest all. Also BJP is keep trying to make government in many states like Karnataka, MP, Raj and Chattisgarh by contacting Congress MP's. News are coming that they trying to offer 25 - 50 crore, if they join to BJP. Everyone knows how BJP made government in many states by breaking MPs.
    Only educated PM will make our country transform to better one.

Mr. Rahul: If Narendra Modi is not a 'biggie' (what does it mean, by the way?), then why are all parties with varied ideologies or no ideology ganging up against him? Definitely, he has done something different which has hit the corrupt leaders badly.

#657262/Rahul, I don't mind of the understanding of others because someone has already referred to him as, "Modi is a total drama", but how come so & than we lack the proper reply. And who is trying to make Mr Modi as biggie because this is just a simple thread with facts & again I don't get it that, "As title of this thread is misleading" & if someone could clarify on this pl.

Mr Partha
    Mr Rahul Gandhi's recent success is may be greater than his grandmother Late PM Indira Gandhi, In terms of political accession. Mr Rahul Gandhi has to control weakest congress. Indira gandhi had no such big opposition to concur but Mr Rahul Gandhi had faced all types of cheap gossips and hurdles against him. Mr Modi BJP is most powerful government and weakest Congress is controlled by Mr Rahul Gandhi and he proved that he has mettle to win over Mr Modis BJP. Three states win of congress is sufficient to prove that, even all government is attacking alone Mr Rahul Gandhi. So, it was like Mr Rahul Gandhi Vs All.

Thanks for your opinion, Mr. Rahul. It is Rahul Gandhi vs. all including Ms. Priyanka Gandhi-Bhadra. Isn't it?

Whether you agree or not Mrs Priyanka Gandhi or Priyanka Gandhi Vadra or Priyanka Vadra is one of most Charismatic leaders in India by Birth. Same thing is applicable for Mr Rahul Gandhi as well.

"Priyanka Vadra & Rahul Gandhi are one of the most Charismatic leaders in India by Birth", but how come? Because for me they have inherited the wealth & position but in case of Modi Ji, he earned it not in context to wealth but only in context to position?

In addition & if I remind you with the fact that the both the Sonia Gandhi & Rahul Gandhi is on bail in connection with Rs. 5000/- Cr. National Herald scam but on its contrary the Modi doesn't carry with such tags even after being CM of Gujrat & being PM of India for so long.

They are very charismatic. But their administrative capability is not proven till date. So, the voters have to think whether they would vote a charismatic leader or a leader with good administrative capabilities.

At least, in mature democracies, voters vote for the administratively capable leaders.

• Sign In to post your comments