You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Is there any Youtube channel for ISC?

Is there any Youtube channel for ISC? Please share the channel name so we can see related video and learn fast.
    In my knowledge, there is no such YouTube channel for ISC. This post has generated an idea that if it is useful and feasible we can have a place in ISC portal where help chapters in form of videos can be placed and the new members or other people can see them for understanding various modalities about this big site.

I am writing this because many people even after reading the help sections are asking their queries for various clarification and doubts.

Editors can consider that seeing its real utility for progress of ISC in the world of internet.

Knowledge is power.

I found an official website of ISC on youtube. In this channel, I have seen a video showing how to quickly register on the indiastudychannel website. There are many other videos here showing various sections available on this channel.
    drrao
    always confident

Yes, ISC has a Youtube Channel, You can find the URL link of Our youtube Channel link at the bottom of each page under Follow us section. But due to the busy schedule of our webmaster, there is only one video on this channel.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

#657194 and #657211:

In that case we can think of populating that particular channel in YouTube instead of making a section or subsection here.

I stand corrected to that extent.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments