You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Which is best ERP in the Indian market for all business cycle purpose?

Which is best ERP in the Indian market for all business cycle purpose? I heared about SAP, Oracle , Infor etc but I am not able find best one. Can anyone suggest best ERP .
    There are many aspects to this query. A detailed and useful answer can be obtained by posting it in Ask Experts section.

I request the concern editor to see the feasibility of shifting this question there.

Knowledge is power.

These days many companies face many problems due to miscommunication, errors in manual entries so on and so forth. The answer to avoiding these mistakes is implementing a popular ERP tool. This will bring all departments like accounting, HR, supply chain management and CRM—together in a centralized platform. There are a good number of companies offering an ERP solution in a wide variety of systems. Industry-focused packages are also available.
    1.NetSuite ERP is ERP software made for fast-growing, mid-sized and large business companies. It provides a complete solution for the industry from the top management to the key clerical staff. This will cover the front- and back-end processes. This will include order management, inventory management, financial management, revenue management, billing and fixed assets.
    2. SYSPRO is a software company which develops integrated business software. It was founded in 1978. The company has grown and established its presence with a large customer base.
    Like this there are many ERP software systems are available.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments