You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Star of the year award- regarding.

I did not notice till this time that my name was included in the star of the year, 2018 award list.I am thankful to all concerned, especially Mr. Tony who announced the results. In fact I never thought I have contributed something which were worthy of this recognition. However, I think, I can try to contribute more, especially to the article section also, since I am not attending to any other assignment. Thanks to all, once again.
    Casually I notice that I have again got changed my level from 'gold' to 'diamond'.
    Congratulations to you. Such awards always motivate us to work more efficiently similarly in your case too you are motivated now to contribute more here on this site. Recently I dont see you much here on the forums, hope so you too will now be seen much here. All the best for your future journey.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

"In fact I never thought I have contributed something which were worthy of this recognition."
    - of course, you did make worthy contributions! You definitely deserve the recognition, no doubts about it. Congratulations once again and glad you obtained the Diamond shield, too.

Happy to know, too, that we will see your penmanship in our articles' section. Looking forward to it!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations on re-entering the Diamond club. We all are eagerly waiting for your valuable contribution to the Articles Section. Best wishes to you.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

I am touched with this post. I think you are very humble and polite to say those expressions.

I have followed your posts. They are so simple and so straight forward that they make the point understandable.

From your posts, I could judge you as a down to the Earth person and now it is confirmed.

I once again congratulate you for this honour. We require the presence of senior people like you in these knowledge platforms like ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations once again for this rare feat. Your contributions are always noteworthy and because of your continued efforts throughout the year, you received the award. You truly deserve this and I wish you all the best.

It's good news for all of us that you intend to contribute more and we all would be enriched by your valuable contributions.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations once again for getting the star of the year award. Quality of the contribution will be given than quantity. So you deserve this. This will motivate you to increase the quantity also now. ISC will be benefitted more with quality contributions from you. Look forward to seeing more contributions from you in all the section of Indiastudychannel.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to you! May you receive more and more such recognition of which you are extremely worthy. Once again, congratulations!
    shampasaid

TMS sir,
    You are too good at ISC. ISC has bestowed this Star of the Year award to you to encourage you to contribute more. ISC considered your age and profession. You deserve this award.

Hearty congrats for shifting from gold to diamond. All the best.

No life without Sun

Thanks to everybody who has posted comments to my thread. All of you have congratulated me and showered good words. I am very happy to respond with a simple word "thanks". I am sure that your good words will boost my interest in participating in this discussion channel with more enthusiasm.
    tmsankaran

• Sign In to post your comments