You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Congratulations to Kohli, the Captain of Cricket team of India

ICC awards were announced. Indians shared a major portion of the awards. Virat Kohli won many awards. Indian skipper Virat Kohli is the first player to win the Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy for ICC Cricketer of the Year, the ICC Men's Test Player of the Year and the ICC ODI Player of the Year awards in the same year. He has been selected as the captain of both oneday ICC team and test match team of ICC. 2018 will be a very good year for him.
    In this year he scored 1,322 Test runs at an average of 55.08 in 13 matches with five hundreds . He scored 1202 runs at an average of 133.55 with six centuries in 14 ODIs in this year.
    I congratulate Kohli on this achievement and I hope all the members of ISC will also join me in congratulating Virat.
    I congratulate Virat Kohli for the awards. He is extremely a good player and I believe he will break all the records and will set up new records which will not be easy to break. I remember when the team won under 19 world cup and he was the captain of the team and I was firm that in few days he will be the part of the Indian team and he not only became the member but also became the captain and the backbone of the Indian cricket team. I wish he wins many more awards in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

The post-marriage performance of Kohli has improved substantially. In 2018, he performed brilliantly with his bat in Test Cricket and ODIs. The three ICC trophies are the recognition of his brilliant performance. In addition, his captainship has also improved a lot. India is being benefitted by his dazzling performance.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

• Sign In to post your comments