You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of December '18- Winners!

The Wizard and Super Contributor awards are given to members who make consistent and valuable contributions to particular sections during a month. And we are now announcing the winners for the Month of December '18. Please join me to congratulate the winners.

Wizards-
    Articles-Jagdish Patro

Forum - T.M. Sankaran

Ask Expert- Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao

Jobs- Vandana

Super Contributor-
    Updates- Himanshu Chouhan

The Wizards will get a reward of Rs 250/- each and the Super Contributor will get a reward of Rs 100/-.
    My congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards. They have made valuable contributions in the respective sections throughout the month and their contributions are suitably recognized with the awards.

I wish all of them very best and hope they would continue the good work by contributing to the various sections on a regular basis.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I am happy that I was given Wizard award for my contributions in the Ask Expert section and I thank ISC for considering me for this award. I congratulate all the winners for the excellent performance by them in the respective sections and winning the awards. I hope they will continue their good work and get many more awards like this in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

I congratulate Mr. Patro, Mr. Sankran, Dr. Rao and Ms. Vandana for winning the Wizard awards for the month of December, 2018. My appreciation goes to Mr. Himanshu Chouhan for winning the Super Contributor award for December, 2018.

Really great going!

Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Congratulations to the wizard and super contributors. They have contributed well for the site and that's why have been regarded. Such awards always motivate members for better contribution.

I wish all the winners to continue their contribution to the site and win more awards in the future too.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

My Heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of December 2018
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

These are the most eagerly awaited awards every month for the contributing members. I congratulate all the winners of these prestigious monthly awards in ISC.

Well done and keep contributing your good work.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners of wizard and super contributor category. I wish them happy time in ISC and hope they will continue their good work in this platform.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Delighted to win another Wizard award and start this year on happy notes of appreciation! Thank you very much. Congratulations to all my co-winners of the monthly awards. Would love to see fresh names in the winners' lists of these awards for 2019.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

This is wonderful! I am selected as the wizard of the month December '18. Again I am delighted by this. Thanks to everybody, especially Mr. Saji Ganesh for this recognition. This definitely is an encouragement and it calls for more contributions. Thank you.
    tmsankaran

I congratulate all the members who have received wizards and super contributor awards for the month of December. It feels good that hard work gets paid in the form of awards and rewards in the end. Keep up the good work in the future.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

My hearty congratulations to all the Wizard award winners from various sections of ISC. I also congratulate the Super Contributor award winner. It is good to see no awards are empty without any eligible person.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.