You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

How to add USA schools in school section?

I wished to add Schools in USA in the school section. But in the countries drop down, I do not find USA, so, kindly let me know, how to add. If USA schools are irrelevant to this school section, then let me know the ways to add the school details in different section.
    You can write a separate article on that till it is available in the drop down menu. I was also contemplating similar thing and was thinking on those lines.

The article can eventually get a link in the school or college section.

Anyway, editors will be telling the precise way to do that.

Knowledge is power.

Srimathi,

If you wish to add USA-based schools to the schools' section, then these should be having an affiliation to recognized Indian Boards and are associated with a group of schools set up/headquartered in India. As an example, please refer: NPS International School, Singapore. Let us know if you have a similar school in mind, then I can convey your eagerness to submit it in our schools' section to Tony Sir and have USA included in the list.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I would like to add Montessori schools and Tamil schools linked to International Tamil Academy. If that falls into your desired criteria, kindly progress it.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Srimathi,

I have forwarded your request to Tony Sir. Please wait for further clarification, whether those can be added in the schools' section or would be useful as an article, wherein you can write a brief writeup of various schools under the heading of 'Best (Board) schools in USA affiliated to (name of the Academy) India' or some similar title which is SEO-friendly and can fetch good traffic.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you for the suggestion mam. Kindly update in this thread, if USA is added in school section.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

We will be able to allow USA based Indian schools only if they are affiliated to an Indian School board (CBSE or ICSE). In case of other boards (like International Tamil Academy), you can write them as articles with an appropriate title.

USA is not in the list of supported countries in the Schools section because we haven't come across any CBSE/ICSE schools in USA. But we will be happy to add USA as a country in our list if any such schools are to be listed with us.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you for your suggestion sir. I try to post an article on International Tamil Academy. Also, I do searching on schools linked to Indian syllabus in USA.

I am glad that my query is cleared.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.