You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Feeling like a fallen leaf from ISC Tree

It is more than 2 months now that I am not regular on ISC due to some personal reasons. I am now feeling like a fallen leaf from the ISC tree that is trying hard to get fixed back to the tree but finding no way for the same.
    Below are my feelings embedded in the form of a poem-

You feel a fear to lose your family,
    when you have to go apart for some reasons.

You feel the pain to see the members rarely,
    when you have to stay away for some seasons.

I am trying hard to be back soon,
    but it seems like it will take some more days with the full moon.

Conveying my wishes to all members and chiefs,
    Please don't count me among the fallen leaves!

With a hope to join you all with the same spirit, saying goodbye for some more time…
    It happens with all of us. I was a member of a site where I was a constant contributor for around 10 years and had been in and out for many days/months there because of the offline works in life. It's good that you are giving priority to your offline works and everyone should do it. Hope to see you back in the action here once you get free time.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Padmini's absence is felt much by ISCian. I am sure, you are not a fallen leaf from the ISC tree, but a fallen seed from the ISC tree that would grow.

@ A good poem from Padmini, a name dearer to me.

No life without Sun

Padmini, nice to see you back! We may have to stay away or be irregular in ISC due to various reasons, but it is that personal feeling that remains in one's mind to be back in action here that matters the most. You have made the re-entry (after the short break) with a nice poem and I am sure that this will act as a booster for you to become active again in this site. All the best!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Great feelings and that shows how one is attached to one's interest and liking. Yes, for many it is a lovely place. The poem is good and has expressed what can not be expressed in plain prose.

Hope you get time from your occupation and come back with same glittering contributions as earlier. ll the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The feelings are nicely expressed through a poem. At times, we had to leave our favourite things for some compelling reasons but what you like very much will always stay deep inside your mind. After some time when you are back among those favourite activities, you may feel a bit confused at the beginning and it is always temporary. Soon everything becomes normal and there is no need to feel like a fallen leaf.

Ms Padmini, we all want you to become active as before and with this wonderful poem you have already expressed how eagerly you are waiting to be back on ISC. I wish you all the best.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The post shows your attachment with this site. You are never a fallen leaf of a tree. You are always a shinning flower on the tree. The fragrance of the flower will be there for a long time and you will be there forever on this site. I hope you will soon be back on the site with your full energy. I hope you will come back and make good contributions on this site which will make all the members enlightened,
    drrao
    always confident

Good to see a poetic post after quite some time. Yes, it is very true that when you are away from the work of your liking, you feel a bit sad and pray God to bring the situation back to the good old days.

But life is a mysterious web of events and we have to attend to certain important responsibilities and impending works and have to observe patience and control our feelings of despair.

I read a poem which reminds me about these situations in life but in the deep of our heart we know that we will be back.

You may see me struggle,
    but you won't see me fall.
    Regardless if I'm weak or not,
    I'm going to stand tall.

--- Joyce Alcantara

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments