You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

70th Republic Day greetings!

On this auspicious occasion of India's 70th Republic Day, let us renew our pledge to safeguard our Constitution and rededicate ourselves to uphold and preserve the Sovereignty, Secularism and Integrity of this great nation.

Wishing all ISCians and their families a very Happy Republic Day!
    I wish all the members a very happy Republic day.

Let us reaffirm our solidarity and patriotism on this occasion and pay respect and honor to our motherland.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Happy republic day to all of you. Let us take an oath that we will always fulfil our constitutional duties and will always respect our constitution.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

My best wishes to true Indians on the occasion of the Republic Day of India. Let us take the pledge to make India a true Republic.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

My best wishes to all Indians on the occasion of Republic day. Let us all take an oath to safe guard the interest of the Nation and develop an attitude of country first. Jai Hind
    drrao
    always confident

Jai Hind.
    Happy Indian Republic Day. My best wishes to all my fellow ISCian on this lovely day. May we take a pledge to safeguard our constitution by being a disciplined Indian.

Sit with your family members and sing Jana Gana Mana

Bharat Matha ki Jai.
    Jai Hind.

No life without Sun

Happy Republic Day to all the members.

This is the day of honoring our country, its army men and the integrity of the country.

Let us all take oath for the solidarity and integrity of this great democratic republic and contribute good things as a responsible citizen.

Knowledge is power.

I wish all ISCians a Very Happy Republic Day. As a citizen of this country, it's everyone's responsibility to uphold the constitutional values and prevent any attempt to demean it.

The true spirit of democracy must be there within us and it comes with responsibility. Yes, every individual can enjoy the freedom when it comes with responsibility. The freedom without responsibility will pave the way to anarchy and therefore we must make it sure to behave responsibly in every situation.

Jai Hind!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.