You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 13th to 19th January '19- Winners!

With the hope that more members will venture into newer areas by coming out of their comfort zones and will ensure everlasting freshness of the Forum section by coming up with threads on different topics with content that can be discussed or are debatable, we are now announcing the Thread of the Week contest awards for the week 13th to 19th Jan '19.

The Winner of the TOW award is Neeru Bhatt for her thread Human perception of beautiful things which makes us to think why we feel that someone or something is beautiful? What is beauty all bout and what is that which makes us perceive beauty.

The following threads have been selected for the Special Prizes-

Do you still ask questions by Sankalan Bhattacharya is a pertinent question in itself. The author reminds us that we stop learning once we stop asking questions irrespective of our age.

Who is the main culprit here by Ved Prakash Anand is a valid question that needs to be pondered upon though it may seem impractical when looked at from a larger angle.

Bengal's Pitha is slowly going into oblivion by Partha K is a thread that could make the readers feel nostalgic about the traditional sweets that were prepared at homes in the earlier days on festival days or special occasions. The fear of the author that such dishes may soon go into oblivion does not seem to be unfounded.

The winner of the TOW will receive Rs 60/- and 60 points and the special prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each. We hope to see more names (and newer ones) coming up for the awards in the coming days.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!
    Congratulations friends. Neeru Bhatt, Sankalan, Ved Prakash, Partha for being awarded for the thread of the week. Hope to see such good threads in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest- 13th to 19th January '19. I wish the winners will continue their good work and win many more such awards. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to all the TOW winners Neeru Bhatt, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Ved Prakash Anand and Partha. Well done guys. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

My congratulations to the winner of the TOW award and also to my co-winners of the special prizes. All the winners have come up with unique ideas in each thread and the Forum section is always an exciting one where new topics and ideas are discussed on a regular basis.

Every contributor in the Forum section has a role to play for making it vibrant and I wish all of them very best. Continue posting interesting and thought-provoking threads all the time.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I thank for my award. I also congratulate the other winners of this particular TOW.

Well done and keep up the tempo. Keep contributing in ISC.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the winners of this TOW. There were many good posts during the period and these are the ones adjudged as outstanding. Great contributions and keep it up. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the winners of TOW. Let us wish that these winners will continue contributing still more threads worthy of recognition.
    tmsankaran

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

My hearty congratulatory wishes to all the winners. May you continue to win many more prizes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.