You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Editors: Adsense Profile Page Query

Hello Editors,

My Adsense page indicates that no new articles posted by members in the past six months. However, I posted an article on 24th, which is under review. It'd be great if you can review it and remove that note i.e. No new articles posted in last 6 months from the page. It'll improve my chances of approval by Google.

Article URL: https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/175606-Blockchain-Technology-A-Simple-Blockchain-for-Dummies-Guide.aspx

Thanks!

Prakash, please provide the URL of the article you are referring to. Also, note that it would be easier for the editors to locate your posts regarding which you have a query if you post the URL too as a matter of routine.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Hi Prakash, I am not an editor here but I have noticed that articles are not approved so fast on this site. My articles have taken at least a week's time to get approved by the editor. If you are so worried about your Adsense account then why you didn't post anything in between 6 months? Now you should wait for your article to get approved.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Hello @Saji

I have added the URL in the main post.

Here again: https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/175606-Blockchain-Technology-A-Simple-Blockchain-for-Dummies-Guide.aspx

Thanks!

"Be the change you want to see."
    Prakash Pandey
    Published Author on Forbes, CNBC, Marketwatch, LATimes

Hello @Sanjeev,

I just came back to the site after a couple of years because I wanted to contribute more to it. I discovered that my profile was eligible for revenue-sharing, so I applied for it. It didn't show that comment (Member has not published in the past 6 months) earlier and I didn't have any idea about it being shown there. Hence, that's what happened.

Secondly, I made a request because I know this community believes in helping each other. I didn't complain about it and hence, it should be taken in that manner only. I don't think that my request here warranted any questions from you, although I do understand that you can suggest something but please avoid questioning other members. If you have a suggestion, try to be polite at the least.

Kudos to the Editor, I appreciate your response!

Prakash Pandey

Prakash, it is seen that you have posted the article on the 24th only. Articles are reviewed as they come up in the queue and our endeavor is to clear the backlogs at the earliest. Since your article under reference is quite technical in nature, it is likely to take some more time than the articles dealing with more common topics. However, the section editors have been notified and your request will be positively considered.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

@Saji

Thanks a lot! I intend to create content that doesn't already exist on our website as it will allow us to generate more interest among users and at the same time, receive additional visits from the search engine. I have expertise in creating technology articles, so I'll keep adding the latest information.

Prakash Pandey

Prakash,

I had a look at your profile account. I think it would have been best if you had postponed applying for AdSense. Since you returned after a long gap, even a recent single article may not really help you to get approval right away (I am not sure of this since sometimes luck plays a factor in getting approval!). I suggest that you could submit articles that are unique, generate traffic (your old articles I feel may not be up to the mark in this sense) and are presented well for the next three or four months and then again try applying. Please be consistent in your contributions, including in other sections as well. I would also suggest that you should not present yourself at your profile page as though you are talking about some other third person altogether. Why not put 'I'?

Regarding your recent article, it will be reviewed as per the queue of new submissions.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Welcome back to ISC after a gap.
    Google Adsense has now become very selective and taking long time in allowing an account for Adsense revenue. People are waiting for long time though their profile page is all ok.

I think in such situation it is advisable to apply at a more opportune time.

Anyway, it is as per individual assessment and you can go ahead with that.

All the best. Keep contributing in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments