I have checked the guidelines for you from the help section and it says:
"When you upload a profile photo, follow the below guidelines:
- Photo should be of type .gif, .png or .jpg
-You may use photos of your kids, parents or a family picture.
- You may use group photos if you are in the photo and you are sure that other members of the group do not object using the photo in your profile.
- Photos of objects, animals, flowers, nature etc are allowed, however, not recommended.
- Do not use copyrighted images as a profile photo.
- Do not use photos of business, institutes, organizations etc.
- Do not use the logo of any other websites, businesses or organizations as a profile photo.
- Do not use photos of any other person other than you. Celebrity photos are definitely not allowed. If you are using the photo of a human, you or your immediate family members should be part of the picture".
Hope this is okay.
" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide