You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

A humble request to the Course Editor

I have now started to add different courses which are being taught in different educational institutes. This is as per the advice/guidance/direction of a Lead Editor and also to score some points to partially compensate a regular loss of points in Forum Section.

However, yesterday I have noted that there is no course as M.Sc. (Physiology). So, I could not add this course to the College which I had reviewed. Further, B.Sc. Physiology course comes under Medical category, but this course is taught as a Honours subject in B.Sc. Same is true for Botany also. B.Sc. Botany is also shown in a wrong category and I could not find M.Sc. (Botany). I could not add/make necessary correction as I am not allowed to do so.

So, I am now requesting the Editor of Course Section to take the necessary steps to rectify these problems.
    Partha,

We will check it out and respond back here.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Partha,

I checked it out and found-
    1. M.Sc Physiology is under the Medical course category so you can add it accordingly.
    2. I think it is better not to create a whole lot of Hons. courses separately. You can mention it as an Hons. course in the descriptive text part.
    3. M.Sc Botany is under the General course category, but why it is listed an engineering stream should be checked out.
    4. I could not even locate B.Sc. Botany by itself, though it appears categorized in a bunch with Biotech and Chemistry. Could you tell me where you fond the B.Sc Botany course?

A word of advise: (i)Do not chase quantity for points. Focus on quality as that will get you better points and perhaps cc too. (ii) Do not put for every course the text 'reservation as per norms' in the box where the no. of seats is to be filled in. Leave it blank if there is no information on the specific no. of overall seats available for a course.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

"Focus on quality as that will get you better points and perhaps cc too"------------Very good advice for those who have the ability to produce quality material, but not for ordinary mortals like me.

B.Sc. Botany and B.Sc. Anthropology courses are in ' General' category. Why I don't know.

Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

• Sign In to post your comments