You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

A forum has been closed without giving solution!!

I made a query in the Forum section asking about the duration for editing my article about a college.

The thing is the forum thread has been closed without giving the solution and not allowing me to ask more doubts which does not look fair

Kindly open that forum and clarify my query.

Please consider this as a request.

Link of that Forum

https://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/163068-Time-bound-for-Editing-a-post.aspx

Thanks

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Meera,

Since the editor responded to the query, the thread was closed. We assumed that you would not have any further query on it. Please let us know in this thread what further doubts you have.

(Note: The sentence should be "The thing is the forum thread has been closed without giving the solution and not allowing me to clarify more doubts, which does not look fair" and not "Things is, the forum has been closed without saying the solution and not allowing me to ask more doubts which looks not fare.")

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Neeru,

I have deleted your response because it is not accurate. Although Meera mentioned it is an article, it is a college post which she is enquiring about. It is best to let an editor respond in such a thread as editors would be able to check the post and find out what the issue is, then clarifying as per the details gleaned.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments