You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Wular lake is the second largest freshwater lake in Kashmir not the largest lake

In the article that was approved today, there is a mistake in the first sentence.
    Wular lake is actually the second largest freshwater lake and not the largest one which I have written. I regret the mistake and request you edit the first sentence of the introduction.
    Here is the link:
    https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/175620-Wular-lake-A-great-exotic-destination-in-Kashmir.aspx
    Hello Umar, you can edit the article yourself. You don't require an editor for this. After editing the article it will again be reviewed by the editor and will be published.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Umar, you have, in the article, mentioned that the Wular lake is 'one of the' largest lakes in Asia and that is fine. Your article was approved after ascertaining facts and so there is no need to correct the same. Hope this resolves your query.

Sanjeev, it would be appreciated if you refrain from responding to threads that are specifically directed to the editors.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Okay Saji, but what I told is not true? Same I had done it with one of my article in the past.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

I thank you all for your responses and helping me understand that actually my point is right!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.