You must Sign In to post a response.
Want to know who solved the entire Education Crossword Puzzle? Find out, cheer them along with the other winners!
  • Category: Winners

The brilliant winners of the Education crossword puzzle!

14 members scratched their heads, taxed their grey cells and attacked the Education crossword puzzle with gusto! Participants are requested to check the solved puzzle and confirm the number of correct answers as announced in this thread. As per the entries checked by us, two of you solved the entire crossword accurately. Well done!

Since there was a really good response in terms of many correct answers by most participants, we are announcing four prizes. The joint winners of the first prize cash award of Rs. 150/- are Juana and Sankalan Bhattacharya. As per the time of the entries received, the second prize winner who gets a cash prize of Rs.100/- is Rosie Ray and the third prize winner is Umesh. The fourth prize of Rs.50/- goes to Aditya.
    Congrats to all the winners. It was a great contest. I was expecting more people will crack all the clues.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to the winners. May be this is a new contest, the participation was relatively less. Congrats to all once again.
    tmsankaran

Congratulations to the winners. They have done an excellent job and I appreciate their work. I hope some more contest in this format may be conducted. The contest was conducted very well by the Managing Editor and thanks to ME.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to the winners. They have really done a great job by solving the puzzles correctly within a very short period of time.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Congratulations to each and every winner. It was an interesting contest. For two or three clues, I did consult Google but rest of the clues were easy. I submitted it quite late was only because being a homemaker I have to juggle in between many other duties. Wish to have more such contests which keep the brain active. Thanks to the Managing Editor for conducting a very good brain game.
    shampasaid

Hearty congrats to the brilliant puzzle winners Juana & Sankalan, Rosie ray, Umesh and Aditya. Keep up your brilliant brain work on the puzzle.
    No life without Sun

My congratulations to all the winners of this brilliant Education crossword puzzle. It was a fascinating contest and I am feeling excited to be a joint winner, along with Juana Ma'am, of the first prize. All the participants have put in their sincere efforts and made this contest a successful one.

Well done! Waiting for more such exciting contests.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I think all the participants were eagerly awaiting for the results.

I congratulate all the winners and also those who were quite close to the magic figure of 38.

All the best and keep contributing.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

I was absolutely delighted that two participants were able to crack the crossword and also that most participants scored over 30. Well done, everyone! All participants will be credited with 10 points for attempting it.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Juana mam and Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for getting the first prize in Education crossword puzzle. I also extend my wishes to second prize winner Rosie Ray, third prize winner Umesh and fourth prize winner Aditya.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners of the crossword puzzle. I didn't participate as I was not able to solve it to a large extent. I hope to crack such crossword puzzles in the coming future. I hope ME announces another one soon.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.