You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

"My respects to Gandhiji"

Today is the 71st "Death Anniversary" of Gandhiji. On 30 January 1948, Gandhiji was assassinated while going for prayer. Gandhiji was instrumental in bringing all the people together and fight for the independence of India from the British. He succeeded in his mission using non-violence and satyagraha as the weapons. In a tribute to Gandhiji and Satygrahis led by him in Dandi march, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will today dedicate the National Salt Satyagraha Memorial in Gujarat.

Let us pay our respects to Gandhiji.
    Gandhi-ji was a mass leader. He made the people of the country associated with the freedom struggle of India. Respect to the leader!
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

I salute Gandhiji for his life he devoted for getting freedom for India from Britishers. He was the person who believed on ahimsa and fought with the Britishers single-handedly. I pay tribute to him on this day.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

My tribute to our Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi on this day. A leader who lives in the heart of all Indians.
    No life without Sun

My tributes to Gandhiji. His fight against Britishers with non-violence gave good results. He is the man who is responsible for the freedom to India. People of the country were behind them and followed him for obtaining the freedom. All Indians should remember him through their life as he is instrumental in sending Britishers out of the country. Today we are living happily in independent India because of his sacrifice.
    drrao
    always confident

Gandhiji was a great leader and he mobilised the non violence agitation of the people to such a large extent that Britishers had to think seriously to leave India.

I pay my respects for the father of the nation.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.