You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

If someone say this, it is a lie

If someone say this , it is a lie

If you say that life is a hell after the marriage, it is a big lie. It is really a hell for you if you don't know how to love your wife. Woman is a god created partner to a man. In her small little world, you are the King. She is your own property. She is an angel in your little home.

Love your wife. If you don't know, learn the art of loving. She is not only your wife, but also your life.

Just give a good thought to my philosophy and post your responses.
    A woman is not a property and her spouse is not the King. When, oh, when will we see a change in such a distasteful attitude and approach to women?

Life can be hell after marriage for either/both and may not even be known to even those closest to the couple. It is not just all about loving one's spouse. A lot of issues may crop up which create a living hell, so to say.

(It is someone says this, not say this)

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

'Property' is a disgusting word used for a wife by a man of this era. Marriage is not like accumulating money in the bank or possessing a building in one's name. Like minded people or not, both can make a marriage work when the partners respect each other's wish.
    Ego, pride and lack of understanding are the reason of breach between two partners. Marriage is a partnership of relationship and not a proprietorship.
    Both must work together to make a successful marriage or else both have to suffer. It is not a one-sided affair and degrading wife by considering her as a property is a distasteful attitude.

shampasaid

Wife and husband are the two wheels to a cart called family. As long as both the wheels are aligned properly and run in a similar way and direction the family be heaven for both the partners. Otherwise, there will be problems. If you take your house as a kingdom, the husband is the king and the wife is the queen. King and queen are equally responsible and authoritative.
    Any problem in a family should be sorted out by both the partners amicably. Then only there will be a good harmony in the family and life will be smooth sailing. Otherwise, it will be sailing in rough weather.
    The married life can be good or bad that depends on the attitudes of both the parties involved and mutual understanding is always the best way.

drrao
    always confident

Yes, very true that all the people do not have hellish experience after the marriage. Some may have and there will be reasons for that.

The relationship between a man and his wife is based on love, sacrifice, mutual understanding, faith and devotion. There is no question like who is the boss and who is the subordinate.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

It depends on you. Life can be hell after marriage if you don't understand your wife, you don't compromise with her and just impose your interest on her. Good people always consider their wife equal and respect her. There are few people they misbehave with his wife when not in good mood. I know sometimes we are upset it's better not to show your anger on your wife. Sometimes we need to be careful as words spoken in anger may be the cause of disagreement so we must control our tongue.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Why someone says that wife is not a man's property? Why it is disgusting? Anything that we possess is our own property. When a man pleases his wife, he uses lovely words. In Tamil, he calls her "En Selvame" ( My wealth) "Neethaan En Sothhu" (You are my property) etc. On this context, I said that wife is the property of a man and vice versa. To me it is not disgusting but pleasing.
    No life without Sun

We refer property for non-living things whereas wife is living being so we cannot say her a property of a husband. Moreover, the property can be sold, bought and can be given to anyone but wife being a living being cannot be done.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

The explanation which the author gave on behalf of considering wife as her husband's property is fine. You must have used Tamil saying while describing the thread. In the explanation, you mentioned vice-versa which you did not mention in the first description.
    I would still say that no human being can be a property, but a relationship can be one's wealth or property. Just take for example the blessings of our parents and guardians are our wealth and property, but we cannot consider our mother, father or any elder as our property. The moment we start assuming and treating them as property, it is quite natural we will become over possessive which is not good for any relationship.
    I wrote in my previous comment that it's disgusting and still second my opinion. It is because emotional strength can be our wealth and property, but no particular person can be my property. He or she does not serve one role but many at a time.

shampasaid

I know it was not your intention Sun but the execution of how you originally thought didn't take place. "Property" is a strong word so ofcourse people will be bothered by it. "Love your wife", you say. But how will a person love a stranger that his parents fixed for him? Many men in my family face differences and skirmishes with their wives. I wish parents did not intervene in something as personal and delicate as wedding. Learning to love someone is tedious and artificial. Why can't we bond with someone that we love instead? The couple to get married should spend a lot of time together before marrying and understand the implications.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

• Sign In to post your comments