You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of "If Netaji spoke on.....a creative writing contest"

We are about to come to the end of the first month of 2019. Before we end this month, here is the list of those writers who not only had creatively thought like Subhash Bose, our beloved Netaji, but also made it to the top in If Netaji spoke on.....a creative writing contest. Before we announce the names, we would like to thank and congratulate all the participants who shared their valuable speeches with us.

The entries were so good that we had to increase the proposed number of prizes and include a consolation prize. Well done ISC members. We hope that we see similar and even more enthusiasm in the future contests declared at ISC.

So without further ado, here are the names of the winners of "If Netaji spoke on.....a creative writing contest"

Sankalan Bhattacharya gets the first prize of 150 cc
    Gouranga Kumar Basistha and Neeru Bhatt are joint second prize winners and get 100 cc each.
    Partha K. gets 75 cc as the third prize winner.
    We also declare a consolation prize to Reena Upadhya who gets 50 cc.

Please congratulate the winners here.
    Congratulations to all the winners. It is a different type of contest conducted by ISC. The response is also good. I wish some more contests like this will be conducted. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to all the winners of the creative writing contest and my thanks to ISC for choosing my entry for the first prize. This contest was very interesting and has special significance because of the timing of the contest.

We all know about Netaji and his contribution towards liberating the country. What else can we say about his contribution? Whatever we say will be less compared to his real actions.

My salute to the hero. Jai Hind!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congrats to all the prize winners and losers who spoke like Netaji Subhash on various social issues. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the winners of the contest. Hope we see more such contests in future too. It was good to see the write-up of all the participants especially the winners.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

It was a very special type of contest as we were asked to give a narration in the style of Netaji Subhash Bose, if he were alive today. As we all know he was a patriot and a warrior who mobilised Azad Hind army in an unbelievable and stunning ways.

The participants presented their narrations on different subjects and it was really an enthralling contest.

Now the winners are announced and I congratulate all of them for their nice entries. Well done and keep it up.

Knowledge is power.

I loved to participate in the said contest. My hearty congratulations to all the winners. The speeches which are written by the participants deeply reflect about the problems of India.
    shampasaid

Hearty congratulations to all the winners! I would also like to register my appreciation to all the participants.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

I take this opportunity to congratulate Editor Joyshree for coming up with a unique idea for the contest and for conducting the same smoothly.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

All the entries were excellent and most relevant. If Netaji returns, he would definitely talk about these issues.
    I am happy that I managed to get myself included in the award-winners' list.
    Congratulations to all winners and participants.
    I also congratulate Ms. Joyshree for organizing an excellent and different contest.

Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Indeed, it was a unique contest and congratulations to Joyshree for coming up with this theme. Congratulations to all the winners!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I am happy to see my name in the winners. I also congratulate all other winners for their awards.

This was really a very unique contest and had provided us an opportunity to bring in the ideas and ideology of Netaji's viewpoint in today's scenario.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for getting the first prize in the creative writing contest. I also congratulate the second prize winner, third prize winner, and the consolation prize winner.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Editor Joyshree deserves lots of appreciation for coming up with a unique creative writing contest. I am happy to be a part of it. Thank you ISC team for rewarding me a consolation prize. I also heartily congratulate winners of the contest. I hope that ISC introduces many such competitions in the coming time.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.