You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for December 2018

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of December 2018.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for December 2018.
    Many congratulations to all the members who have received the bonus for Revenue Share for the month of December '18!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Congratulations to all Members who have received the revenue share bonus. Somehow my name is also included in this prestigious and much-awaited list.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Congratulations to all those who are receiving a share of the monthly bonus for the last month of 2018. Good work, all of you. Let's hope that the site's revenue increases to such an extent that the admin. may consider sharing the revenue with more members!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congrats to all the members sharing the RSB for December. From #657780, it is understood that there is something on the pipeline to see a change in RSB sharing, I hope.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the members who have received RSB for Dec l8. Keep contributing your good work in ISC. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thanks to the webmaster for announcing the RSB for the month of December 2018. Every month on the last day of the month this will be announced without any delay. Congratulations to all the receivers. I hope they will continue their good work and receive RSB every month without fail.
    drrao
    always confident

Good to see the announcement of revenue share for the month of December. I am one of the fortunate members who has received the share this month. Hope to see many more members get revenue shares and get increased shares next month.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to all those who received RSB for December. Keep up the good work and all the best!
    shampasaid

My congratulations to all those who have received the Revenue Share Bonus. I found my name on the list and feeling happy about that. It's important for all the members to keep up the contribution in all the sections and with their valuable and interesting contributions, ISC would be able to generate more revenues to share with a lot of more members.

Keep up the good work. Learn more, contribute more and earn more!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My Heartiest congratulations to all top 20 contributors of ISC who are in the list of Revenue Share Bonus for December 2018. I am happy with cash triple 9 in this list. Thanks to the webmaster for this announcement
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of December 2018. I wish everyone to get more rewards like this in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the members who are receiving revenue share bonus for December month. Consistency in contribution surely gets paid in the end.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.