You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Excited at being at #2 on the home page!

Just now I used the recalculate feature at my Dashboard page after seeing the RSB announcement and discovered that I am now ranked #2 among the top earners' list. Excuse me for taking pride in this simple achievement and for boasting, but I am very excited!

This is also a testimonial to this wonderful site for helping so many of us earn a part-time income in a steady manner and giving us joy, too, in just being a part of this family. Thank you, ISC!
    Congratulations ME. If our ME cannot earn from this site, who else can earn from ISC ? Your sincere, tireless, dedicated hard work has made it possible. Would like to see you at #1. May God bless.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations, Vandana. You have to be in that position, there is every reason for that, you deserve better position, too. Regards.
    tmsankaran

This is a clear example of sustained efforts and persistent hard work that leads people to such coveted positions.

It is not easy to dedicate a good time daily to these activities in ISC along with other commitments and engagements in our life. Discipline is the key to success and I hope you will continue this pace and wish you more laurels like that in this wonderful platform.

All the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Managing Editor for becoming second highest earner through this site. As a Managing Editor, you are showing your abilities and working hard to make this place more lovely day by day. Your sustained efforts will definitely deserve this. I hope you will continue your excellent work on this site and guide the members to get maximum benefits in the coming many more years. Your constant participation on the site has given more value to the site and members are getting attracted towards this site.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Vandana. It's a pleasant feeling for someone to see him/herself on the top earner's list. I wish I could also make my name in the list but that will take lots of time and dedication to work here on this site.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Going upwards on a ladder is a matter of great happiness and pleasure and I congratulate you for the same.

What I appreciate is the sustained efforts by you for such a long time in ISC. Generally our minds flicker and we want change and wander here and there in search of better avenues or greener pastures and forget our earlier affiliations.

In your case your concentration, focus and loyalty to a particular site is commendable. Do not want to praise or flatter you but in our epic Mahabharat only Arjun had it.

Wish you more such stepping ups and success in your creative journey in this educational platform.

Well done and keep it up. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

To me, it is much-awaited news. I was expecting this announcement about our ME. This is the proof of her devotion (to ISC), patience, perseverance, diligence and creative ability. Now she will start moving to reach the top position of the Mount Everest of ISC. I am going to encourage her upward movement from the base camp (i.e, as 'also-run')
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Many congratulations ma'am! To be in the second position in the earner's list is clearly an indication of your sustained and committed efforts in maintaining your contributions to different sections while doing total justice to your role as the Managing Editor of this site at the same time. I must say that this achievement (simple or otherwise) is quite inspiring!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Congratulations to you. Sure, you are going to stand at No.1 position very shortly. It is a pride moment and not a small thing to ignore. I always consider you as a game changer and path finder who inspires others to follow the suit. All the best.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations Mam for ranking #2 in the top earner's list on ISC. Your consistency and hard work have rewarded you. Hope to see you on that number 1 stand which of course you are going to get anyways. All the best and yes, you inspire us all in many ways.

Many thanks, everyone for your congratulatory wishes and blessings. It always warms my heart to see the love and affection I get from all of you. My aim is not for the #1 spot, though. I will be quite happy to continue to retain #2! My main goal is to be able to put up 2000 articles at ISC one day and to be around long enough here to be able to achieve that.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments