You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

It is taking more time in this case

After a gap of few months, I uploaded the cash voucher (ISC-124244, which is the payment for the month of October, 2018) on 8th January, 2019. But the payment has not yet been received. I also sent a reminder on 23rd January, 2019, but even then the matter has not been settled till today (31st January, 2019).

I never faced such a long delay earlier. I hope the Webmaster will check the matter and the payment will be sent to the bank mentioned in the voucher.
    Partha, the Webmasters have been notified to check into the matter. It is rather unusual that the payment from ISC has been delayed. Please wait for a response.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

WM(finance) Timmy John is active only for few days at the beginning and end of the month. So, he might not have seen your voucher on 8th and reminder on 23rd January. I am sure, he will look at your voucher now and settle your payment dues.

Dear member,
    What were you doing in November and December to get the October payment to worry in January?

No life without Sun

Mr. SuN: Generally I am lazy in uploading vouchers. Generally, I raise one or two vouchers after a gap of more than two months. This happens regularly.

But in November-December, 2018, I was enjoying my suspension period in ISC, giving more time to the other site where I contribute regularly and undergoing an online course.

Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Hello Partha

I agree with Mr.SuN. Normally the payments will be announced on the very first day of each month. And most of the members will send their invoices in the same day itself. So I can clear their payments within first week itself. Rest of the weeks I may busy with other works in the site. It happened in your case also. Anyway all of your payments are cleared.

Partha,
    Congrats. Your worry is over now. Issue settled. Be Happy.
    I remind you - Sun may fail to rise, but Timmy will never fail to pay.

No life without Sun

Yes, I have received the payment. Thanks to the Webmaster.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.