You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

January 2019 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the January 2019 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Happy to get some fairly good earnings for January 2019! Thanks, Timmy Sir for the prompt announcement. Congratulations to all those who are eligible for the payment. Let's see some more new members focusing on good quality contributions to be in the next payees' list.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you Timmy Sir for the announcement of payment. I am glad that I am receiving payment this month. I have uploaded my invoice. Congratulations to all the members and editors who have made it to the list.

Thanks to the webmaster for announcing the cash payment details. I congratulate all the members who got some cash payments from ISC this month. Just now I have uploaded my invoice for payment.
    drrao
    always confident

It is for the first time that my name is in for payment which gives immense joy. Congratulations to all those members whose name is in the list for payment. Best of luck to all the others. I have uploaded my invoice.
    shampasaid

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for January! Glad to find me in the list after a gap.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Congratulations to all active Members whose names have been included in this prestigious list. I have again managed to find my name in this list.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Congratulations to all member who is in the list of the cash payment of the first month of the Year 2019
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulation to all included members for being in the cash payment list for January 2019.

Thanks to Timmy Sir, for the announcement and my congratulations to all who have received their payments. My name is also there in the list so as usual, feeling very happy.

Members who couldn't make it this time, no need to worry. Contribute more on a regular basis and definitely, you will make it in the next time.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

thanks for sharing this post dear
    i am saim malik from jammu and kashmir

Congratulations to those who got found their name in the cash announcement list of January month of 2019. Thanku WM's for the announcement of my payment too. I uploaded payment invoice on 1 feb 2019.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payments for the month of January 2019. It is good to start the first month of the year with a reward. Good luck to all win more rewards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.