You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Today is world cancer day.

Today 4th Feb is marked as world cancer day. At the present time cancer is the dreadful disease. The primary goal of World Cancer Day is to reduce illness and death caused by cancer and is an opportunity to rally the international community to end the injustice of preventable suffering from cancer. World cancer day targets misinformation regarding cancer increases awareness and reduces the fear of disease in the mind of people. 2019 will be the start of a new campaign theme:

" I am and I will"

I have seen in such horrible disease one must have the will power to fight back otherwise no medicine can cure a cancer patient.

With advanced medical technology presently many cancers that were once considered a 'death sentence' can now be treated effectively.
    Many people think that cancer is a contagious disease. But it is not contagious. So we should not see cancer patients as untouchables. This is the first issue everyone should keep in their minds and treat the people who are suffering from cancer properly.
    Science and Technology are improving these days. Many new medicines are invented and many uncurable diseases of yesteryears are now curable. The average age of human being is increased. Very serious diseases are also now curable. Unfortunately, there are some types of cancers which are not curable.
    The people of the urban area are at a higher risk of getting cancer than the people living in rural area. This is mainly due to the pollution in cities. The pollution levels in cities and other urban areas should be brought down and all the people should extend a helping hand to the people who are suffering from cancer.

drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.