You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Want to add more details about Sangli city

Dear Editor,

Under my India section I would like to add more nearby places of Sangli city. But I did not know how to add the same. Please guide me in this regard.
    Deepak,

Adding more places in our My India section is no longer allowed as contributions to that section have been closed by the Webmasters. Members can, though, provide information of a place via the update info feature, not merely giving details of important places and landmarks in the area, but also focusing on educational institutes located there. You could go through updates provided by Partha and Umesh who are providing relevant info from time to time, by visiting their profile page and checking the updates via their scoreboards. If you are giving such updates, you would need to present it like a mini-article, with headings (put in h3 tags) and proper paragraph spacing.

More than the My India section, though, those members who are keen on providing updates should focus on our schools and college sections as these sections are more important.

Let us know if you require any further clarifications.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments