You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Job section is blocked

As I was a placement officer few years back I was getting mails from companies for vacancy and I was posting But I came know today its blocked shall I know the reason.
    Gsadhiks, it is possible that you have violated ISC guidelines and hence the restriction. Anyway, your concern has been put up to the section editors. Please wait for a response.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

In spite of our instructions given in your job posts as reasons for rejection, your job posts had insufficient or inadequate contents added with not giving the exact post links.

Short contents or descriptions in the post affects the reputation of the site badly hence your job posting rights removed but keep it in mind removal of posting rights is a temporary process which can be revoked at any time by the ISC Admin subject to your participation in other sections with quality contents in your own words, kindly do so for some time.

Actually I had posted genuine jobs which i have stated in my forum above. but commonly when I submit I had error in ISC page submission but we
    hence I again refresh it gets submitted. May be due that there must a problem, c
    because I know ISC is very genuine site and have concern before posting. Even my article section is blocked.

• Sign In to post your comments