You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

How to add training center in ISC?

I wanted to add the details of a training center in ISC's database. I couldn't locate the training center section under any tabs. When I searched through existing training centers, I could see, "submit new training center", but my access was restricted to that section.

Kindly guide me to submit my post.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Is training centre different from short course institute or coaching centre or certificate course institute or learning centre? I think all can be under 'institute' category only.
    Knowledge is power.

Srimathi,

The training center section is closed entirely for new submissions. You can, if you wish, submit details about it as an article, provided it is a reputed one and not merely a tuition/coaching class. You can give a brief overview of it, mention the courses offered, contact info at the end, etc. Since generally short term courses are offered at training centers, the article can be submitted in Resources>>Education>>Short term courses.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you for the guidance mam.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.