You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

My profile picture is not verified.

Editor, I had uploaded my picture here when i joined this site which was verified when i checked my Adsense profile but when i changed that picture about 5-6 days the picture is still not verified. Kindly confirm does it take the time or is there anything wrong with it?
    Sanjeev,

If a profile photo does not show as approved, then a thread raised like this one will be forwarded to the admin. for verification. I suggest that if you are going to apply for AdSense in the near future, you could put a photo of yourself/your family which has clarity and is not one with a slant like the present one.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I can't read the response as an advertisement is coming on it.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Sanjeev,

This problem of the ad unit has been reported earlier. I have informed Tony Sir once again about it.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments