You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Am I not a forum superstar?

Dear ISC,
    The forum superstars are selected on the basis of points earned for the last 30 days. As of now Partha is the 5th(last) forum superstar with 397 points. Whereas I have 422 points to my credit, and I am not a forum superstar. Why?
    Are there No ME or LE or E active in forums to read my thread and respond?
    No life without Sun

Your calculation is way off the mark. You are not even close to the 5th position. There is another member in the 6th position. As of today, you are in the 7th position.
    Leadership is having a compelling vision, a comprehensive plan, relentless implementation, and talented people working together - Alan Mulally

Juana,
    If there are other members for the sixth and seventh position, how come Partha with 397 still holding his fifth position? In that case, I with 422 should have gone ahead of Partha. Surely, Something wrong.

No life without Sun

Sun,

You have not scored 422 points in the last 30 days. Which is why I said your calculation is off the mark. Please recheck your score.

Leadership is having a compelling vision, a comprehensive plan, relentless implementation, and talented people working together - Alan Mulally

Mr. SuN: Please don't worry, Partha will be out of the Forum Superstar list next week. His contribution is slowly and systematically coming down in this section.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Juana,
    As of now, at 1857 hrs, My Points clearly gives my score points as 427.

My Points
    Today: 14
    Yesterday:45
    Last 30 days: 427

Is it wrong?

Partha: My intention is not to become a superstar, but to check the system.

No life without Sun

Sun,

Yes, your calculation is wrong. Can you tell from where are you getting this figure of 427?

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

You are already a superstar. Why are you going on the calculations?. I always see you as a superstar in the forums because you are more active here than anyone else. So dont worry about it.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Gypsy,
    No calculation by me. The figure is as shown on the right side of the page under My Points.

Sanjay Gupta
    As mentioned earlier, it is not the question of Sun becoming a superstar, but the system making the superstar.

No life without Sun

Sun this is the second time you have written my name wrong.

The system will take time to accept that you are a superstar till then enjoy.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Sun,

You need to understand that for forum superstars, points only for forum responses are taken into consideration and the points earned by you for raising threads are not taken into consideration . Just check your points on the Top Performers page by selecting forum responses from the drop down menu. You should have known this by now since you are a senior member.

Please find attached a screenshot of the Top Performers page, which clearly shows you in the seventh position. Here is a link to the page:-
    https://www.indiastudychannel.com/members/TopPerformersbyDate.aspx?StartDate=01%2f09%2f2019&EndDate=02%2f08%2f2019

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Delete Attachment

Gypsy,
    Thanks a lot. You have opened my eyes. I was not aware of the page. I only see points under My points. I wonder why only the forum responses are considered for the superstar position.
    I am placing a snapshot of my observation.

Sanjeev Gupta,
    Sorry for the mistake. Your good name is obstructed by your profile photograph. The name Sanjeev is not clear there. Kindly make it look clear.

No life without Sun

Points.docx

Delete Attachment

Thank you Sun for raising this question without hesitation.
    Thank you Gypsy for making it clear with your detailed explanation and screenshot.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Thanks, Gypsy for the explanation as I also did not know how the system works here.
    Sanjeev

• Sign In to post your comments