You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- January '19- Winner!

Augustine Og Mandino, the well-known American author has said, "I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars." And that is exactly what we feel when we see the contributions of some of our members as we sit down to find out the eligible members for the Star of the Month awards.

And this time, the winner of the Star award for the month of January '19 is Sankalan Bhattacharya who has exhibited his maturity as an author with his balanced views on different issues and has been active in different sections by enriching them with his quality contributions.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winner of the Star award!
    Congrats Sankalan for winning this prestigious award. Yes, he is an active member of this site. His responses always add something to the thread and he starts good meaningful threads. Hope he continues good work in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Sankalan Bhattacharya, congratulations on winning the star of the month award. May you always shine and enrich the members on different issues in ISC with your valuable opinions.

Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya has received this prestigious award on Basant Panchami, the day when Goddess Saraswati is worshipped in Bengal. Congratulations to him!
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Congratulations for this award and hope you continue your good work in ISC. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to you Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the Star of the Month award. Keep it up and loads of best wishes to you.
    shampasaid

Let me be a poet, one more time
    Let me pen down, one more line
    The twinkle in my eyes when I was a child
    The sparkle in the mind which was hard to hide
    They told me to read, 'cos I have to know
    I said don't worry, let me grow
    Maybe that's what every child does
    They begin to learn when their mind wants

They grow up, shine as bright as a star
    They are all special with a fresh heart without a scar
    They start to worry when confusion creeps in
    They need help, which should come from within
    The family, parents and teachers must guide
    Be cautious too, while you stride
    Come to ISC, join and learn
    It'll help you to grow, that's the greatest return

Thank you ISC for giving me a nice platform to express my views. Thank you members, for all your wonderful wishes. All of you have a role here. It's because of your inspiration and cooperation.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Though a bit late, let me also join with our friends in ISC to congratulate dear friend Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for he being recognised as 'Star of the Month', January '19.
    He mentioned in his above post 'shine as bright as a star'. True, he shines as bright as a star !!

tmsankaran

Congratulations Sankalan Bhattacharya for receiving a star of the month award for January 2019. He deserves it for the efforts he has put in the various sections of ISC. He has expressed his happiness through the poem that he has written above. It is proof of his creativity and his eligibility in expressing his views. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

Hearty congratulation for your star of the month award. Well done and keep it up. You have posted a relevant poem also which suits to the occasion.

Keep contributing.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for getting the Star of the month award. It is indeed a great pleasure to get this award among so many other members. My best wishes to keep contributing more and get more rewards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations, Sankalan Bhattacharya for being selected as Star of the Month award- January '19- Winner!

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

My hearty congratulations to the winner for winning the star of the month award. Recently we are finding him in the list of winners in many competitions. Really a good going. I hope he will continue his good work and get many more prizes in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Sankalan, on receiving the Star of the Month award.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

My hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the star of the month award. You really deserve the award. All the best and hope to see more contribution from your end.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congrats Sankalan, you are really doing very good in ISC. You are becoming an inspiration for many. Continue the good work.
    Patience and perseverance pays

• Sign In to post your comments