You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 03rd to 09th Feb '19 - Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 03rd to 09th Feb '19. The number of threads posted during the period was relatively few but there were some really good threads and it was not that easy to close in on the winners. Having assessed all the threads, it has been decided to announce as follows-

The Winner of the Thread of the Week award is Umesh for his thread The thrill of quarrelling and fighting which attempts to delve into the basic psychology of some people who are characteristically interested in disagreeing and quarrelling irrespective of whether they are right or wrong.

It has been decided to award Special Prizes to the following threads-
    1.Do you think examinations are really necessary? by Sankalan Bhattacharya. This question is being often asked these days and the thread could bring out various aspects related to this important topic.

2.Having one child makes you a parent, having two makes you a referee by Neeru Bhatt is a thread to which most parents would surely agree. Though it has a touch of humor, the matter in question is quite serious when the task of taking care of children who do not have much age difference is taken into consideration.

3.When I held you, I knew you were of great value by Neethu is a classic example of how well a topic, that could have otherwise become controversial, can be put up beautifully.

4.What is the most difficult thing to learn and accept about life in your opinion? by Sanjeev Gupta is a thread that prompts us to look within ourselves.

The Winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- and 60 points and the Special Prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!
    Congratulations to all the winners in the TOW contest for the week 03rd to 09th Feb '19. The threads are excellent and they deserve the appreciation. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to TOW winner and special prize winner. I am grateful to ISC that my thread is considered for the special prize. I always wait for the result to know which thread will be the winner. This week I was busy with other works so could not start many threads but after being adjudged for the special prize I am really motivated and intend to start more quality threads in future.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to the thread of the award winner and special prize winners. All the threads were unique and interesting. Keep up the good work and keep the forum vibrant than ever before.

My congratulations to the winner of the TOW award and my co-winners for the special prize. The forum section is always vibrant and every time interesting topics come up. It's really difficult to select a few for awards from all these interesting threads and my thanks to ISC for choosing my thread for an award.

My best wishes to all the winners and the contributors to this section. It's because of all your sincere efforts that this section remains buzzing.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Yes, the top contributors of the last week are here. The best in the selected group, who wins actually the contributor of TOW is none other than Mr. Umesh. Let us join together to congratulate Mr. Umesh.
    There are four Members who have shared the special prizes. They are respectively, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Newry Bhattacharya, Neethu and Sanjeev Guptha. Congratulations to these ISCians also.

tmsankaran

I am happy to see my name in the awardees and thank ISC for the same.

I congratulate all other winners for their respective awards. Well done and keep it up. Continue contributing your good work.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations winners. Well done.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the TOW 3rd Feb to 9 Feb 2019.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to the winners for securing their respective prizes.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners!
    I am glad that my thread was also considered for the special prize. My heartfelt wishes to all the winners and thanks to the jury members.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.