You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Finally, I achieved it

Now I am a platinum member at ISC. I joined this site in the year 2009. But I discontinued contributing after a month or so and then again I continued in the same account from December 2016 continuously. Almost it has taken me two years to become a platinum member.

I contributed mostly in the Forum section, Ask Expert section and submitted a few articles. I received some appreciation and awards at ISC. I am very thankful to all the concerned for encouraging me to reach this stage. Now I should see to it that I will be able to retain this level continuously.

From the last 4 days, I was away from my place and I couldn't even open my computer due to other important work. Just yesterday afternoon I came back. So, because of this also there is a delay in getting the Platinum membership.
    Congratulations Dr. Rao! It is indeed an achievement to reach the highest level of membership. Well done and keep those contributions coming in.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I am really very happy that you have achieved the coveted shield. I am sure that with your consistently good performance, you will be among the top five very soon. Best wishes!
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Hearty congratulations Dr. Rao. It seems that you have reached this status in a reasonably fast time. I am a very old member of ISC, but have reached this status yet. But I will definitely try to get it soon.
    Live life Kingsize!

Hearty congratulations Dr Rao. It is your continuous, sustained and quality contributions which have raised you to Platinum level.

Your well balanced and knowledgeable creative contributions in this site are already acknowledged at various occasions in ISC and you are one of the main contributor in forum section.

Doing efforts is one thing and I think that we all try and do that but few of us continue those endeavours on a continuous and relentless basis. I consider you as one of that rare personality.

All the best and keep contributing your good work. We require bench marks like you for our motivation. Wish you more accolades in future.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations Dr. Rao on having joined the Platinum club of ISC! The number of members in the Platinum club is a testimony to the fact that it is not easy to achieve this feat. And more so, you have done it in such a short time. It is a reward for your consistent performance in different sections. Well done and maintain the flow of your contributions with the same speed and without any hindrance.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Congratulations! You have been really consistent and active throughout the years. Now you reap the fruits of your efforts. We forget to work hard when we achieve smaller successes. And I am glad you did not stop.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Dr. Rao, let me congratulate you for your achievement of this coveted.position. It is the continuous and valuable contributions to the various sections of this channel that led you to this prestigious position. We expect more and more such posts in coming days too. Thanks and congrats once again.
    tmsankaran

Hearty Congrats, Dr Rao. Indeed a great achievement at ISC.
    No life without Sun

Heartly congratulations to Dr Rao to achieve this feat. It's not easy to achieve this platinum level for the members. Dr Rao has shown that anything is possible by the hard work and consistency towards work. He is always the first person to respond to the newly started thread. I am really amazed at how he does this and have always try to follow his way but maybe I am not that much dedicated like him. He is always an inspiration and he is an example that we should work hard for the goal and we should learn from him.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations Dr Rao. Hard work is always paid and earns good rewards. You are one of the most active members I see on the site. Your contribution in creating new threads, responding to others, answering questions as an expert is known to all of us. Thus, you becoming a platinum member is not a surprise. You deserve it. So congrats once again.

Dr Rao, it gives me a great pleasure by knowing your elevation of status from Diamond to Platinum and in fact to active this coveted position, time - span was comparatively less while going through the achievements made by them in a given time period.
    You have touched almost all sections providing relevant informations in the subjects you have touched. Hope, the same spirit will prevail in the time ahead and we will truely enjoy your contributions.

Congrats, Rao, for becoming a platinum level member. Hope this prompts you to be more involved in ISC by contributing more.

Congratulations Dr. Rao for such an achievement. It is really a piece of heartening news. May you succeed more in future!
    shampasaid

Hearty congratulations on reaching the highest steps in the ISC ladder. This is definitely the outcome of your steady contributions over the time. Wish you all the best in ISC in your future endeavours also. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thanks to all the members for their good words. I am proud to be a member here with you all on this ISC.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations on this great achievement. Your contribution in various sections is quite commendable and the fastest innings which you played very well and you deserve to join the prestigious Platinum Club of ISC. Good going. All the best.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Dr.Rao, Congratulations for your achievement. Your joyful experience and journey with about ISC that you mentioned inspires us.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.