You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Google celebrates Madhubala's 86th birthday with a doodle.

I was very pleased to see the google doodle of Madhubala to celebrate the 86th birthday of her. She was a legendary actress of Bollywood.

She is popularly known as 'The Marilyn Monroe of Bollywood', Madhubala was known for her beauty, personality and sensitive portrayals of women in the films.

She was raised in the slums of Bombay. She supported her family as a child star and gradually became a leading lady known for her beauty on screen and for her acting abilities.

Madhubala appeared in her first film at the age of 9 as Baby Mumtaz. In 1947 she got the leading role in Neel Kamal at the age of 14, taking the name Madhubala. As the family's main earner she worked hard to support her parents and four sisters.

Madhubala's life and career ended when she died on 23 February 1969 from a prolonged illness at the age of 36.

Though she had a very short career in Bollywood still she is remembered for her beauty and is considered to be the most beautiful lady till date.

Let's celebrate her birthday and remember her on this day.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Delete Attachment

She came from a poor background but slowly rose to glorious heights in the bollywood. Unfortunately due to a severe ailment she left early for heavenly abode.

Google is reminding us daily for such personalities or events of past to rekindle the old celluloid memories.

Knowledge is power.

True. A lovely beautiful woman I have seen in the Hindi filmdom. Her acting was superb. There is no other actress to match this old actress who left the earth at her 36. It is nice to see the Googles doodle to remember her at 86. Madhubala still lives in the heart of all who have seen her films of the past.
    No life without Sun

I first saw her in television when I watched 'Chalti ka naam Gadi'. I was mesmerized by her ethereal beauty. Later I watched her in some more films like 'Mughal-e-Azam'. It is apt that Google has honoured her on her birthday.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

A beautiful actress known for her acting skills. Many people remember her even after her death. She is considered to be the most beautiful actress on the screen. We should thank Google for its good gesture and celebrating her birthday today.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.