You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

Lover's day fun from Sun. Who is better and why?

Members,
    Presume you are Arjun of Mahabharatha. For you, there are two Draupathies available for selection. Both are from Mahabharatha Television serials Hindi and Tamil. Whom would you prefer and why?

The images of Draupathi 1 & 2 are attached in my first and second response to this thread.
    The images of Draupathi 1 is attached here and Draupathi 2 in my response 2.
    No life without Sun

Delete Attachment

The image of Draupathi 2 is attached here
    No life without Sun

Delete Attachment

I would definitely go for South Indian Draupadi (Draupadi 2) ignoring the Bengali Draupadi (Draupadi 1-Roopa Ganguli). She (Draupadi 2) is a dazzling beauty.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

If I am Arjuna I have no option to select. Draupadi selected Arjuna in the epic as he is able to withstand the test prescribed by his father that is killing the fish hanging on the top by seeing its image in the water with an arrow.

Any how if we have to play a drama of Mahabharata and if I have to act as Arjuna and if I was given the option to select one from the above two I will go for Draupadi 2.

drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.