You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

What do you feel about our current RM?

We have our second lady Defence Minister Ms.Nirmala Sitaraman after the great lady Ms Indira Gandhi. She is bold and courageous. She is a duty-minded Defence Minister. She can face any situation. She is not an RM who would run away from the battlefield. I have watched her interview with many media. She is successful. She effectively takes charge of the journalists. Even in parliament, she roars and suppresses the opposition leaders.

What is your observation, views and comments?
    My observation is the same as yours. She is very bold and can counter any criticism against the defence ministry or the government. Presently she is managing the portfolio of Defence Minister for around 1.5 years.

It's a tough task to manage during any crisis and the defence minister has to take important decisions when there is a tense situation along the borders. The threat we face from our two neighbouring countries is immense and hope she will be able to manage any eventuality with an iron hand.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

She is really a courageous lady and she came up from the roots. The faith PM kept in her by making her Defence Minister has been kept up by this lady. Initially many thought she may not be a correct fit in this portfolio. But she proved everyone wrong. The way she is presenting herself in the Parliament is excellent. She visited the army camps with other officers and spent time with them which will be a real boost to the soldiers.
    The way in which he is talking to the Journalist is very precise and she proved herself as the best fit for the slot. I hope she will get another chance to carry on the good work and she will be remembered as a bold Defence Minister like Indira Gandhi.

drrao
    always confident

Being on such a post she needs to courageous which is no doubt she is. I was also in doubt when she was made defence minister whether she will do justice with the position but in my opinion, she is doing well.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

A very strict but sober lady with no-nonsense attitude. Definitely, Nirmala Sitharaman is thousand times better than AK Antony, who held this post during UPA-II regime and stopped all sorts of defence procurement.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Whatever has come in the public media and domain about her work and performance, I have respects and admiration towards the present Defence Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitaraman.
    Let God give her the good health and let her cabinet colleagues and party give her the good support to her in doing exemplary performance in her ministry and to be in service to the country and people.

She is a bold lady and performing her duties better than some of the men. This proves that if capable and efficient women are given opportunity they can give the excellent output.

Her way of working and confidence is praise worthy.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments