You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Slow pace of reviewing articles at ISC

ISC is almost a flawless site, except for the fact that articles submitted here are reviewed quite slowly. My own article has been stuck in the 'New Submissions' section for a week. On the other hand, one of the articles by another member which was submitted on 30th January has not been reviewed either. I would request the editors to quicken up the reviewing process so that this site continues to provide the great experience it has always done.
    Some articles are reviewed really quick and reviewing of some articles take even 15 days. It varies from Member to Member. Newer Members have to wait a comparatively long time.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

In my experience articles are reviewed as per the category and their relevance for this site. It is basically an educational site though there are many sections in it.

So if the article is related to schools, colleges, admissions, career after education, job etc it may get some priority as it will be able to fetch revenue for the site as people who know about the speciality of this site will come here to search for such relevant information.

This is only my experience and the correct situation in this matter will be intimated or shared by the editors for your benefit.

Knowledge is power.

Even I have observed that it takes a very long time for an article to get approved. I don't know the exact reason for it but what I feel it may be due to lack of time with the editors. They may be busy in some other works. I had been a member on other sites also and every site has this problem. This is what I think is one of the major reason in delaying in approval of articles. There may be other issues which editors may clear.

Hope editors come out with the solution for it.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Gouranga Kumar Basistha,

Your article has been approved now. There may be delays off and on if the editors of the section are on leave. Other articles may be reviewed out of queue before yours due to their importance.

Note: it would be good to give the URL of the submission whenever you raise an issue about delays in reviewing your contributions of any section.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I thank the ME for responding to the complaint in a satisfactory manner. Thanks to the other members too for sharing their advice on this.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.