You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 03rd to 09th Feb '19- Winner!

A new star has been spotted on the ISC sky. He has, with his active contributions in different sections, been making his presence noticeable. Though he joined way back in 2014, it appears that he became active only recently.

Recognizing his potential to be a valuable member of this site, it has been decided to award the Star of the Week award for the week 03rd to 09th Feb '19 to Umar.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of the Week!
    Congratulations Umar for winning this prestigious award. When I saw him being active on the forum I saw his profile and was surprised to see that he joined this site in 2014. But that's good that he has started to be active on this site now. Good to see him and hope he remains active in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Good to see a new Star rising up high in the ISC sky. All the best Umar. Keep going.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulation and keep contributing in this great platform.

I also noted your good contributions but did not know that you are an old member. So, welcome back to ISC after the break.

Knowledge is power.

This is to express my happiness and congratulations to Umar for winning the star of the week award for the week 03rd to 09th Feb '19. I hope he will continue the good work and win many such awards. All the best to him.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulations to Umar for winning the Star of the Week award. He is contributing in different sections of this platform and a regular contributor in the Forum section. Maybe he was very busy during the past few years so couldn't manage enough time to contribute here. Now he is making valuable and thought-provoking contributions in different sections and I wish him all the best.

Keep up this good work Umar, there are many awards and recognitions awaiting you.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Congratulations Umar for receiving a star of the week award. Keep contributing to different sections of ISC. I hope you keep winning more recognition in the future.

@Umar congratulations on winning a star of the week award. May you win many more such awards! Keep it up!
    shampasaid

I am feeling great for the award. I thank all the respected members for the support.

I am sorry for my late response.

Actually, I was unable to respond to this thread earlier due to some error so, I opened a new thread to thank you for the award.

And the second thing is that Internet was suspended here.

So, I regret the inconveniences to the members in the forum.

Congratulations Mr. Umar for winning this prestigious award. Keep your spirit high...
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Umar for getting the Star of the week award. Keeping continuous contribution will help to get more rewards like Star of the month, Wizards and Super Contributor awards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Mr. Umar for being selected as the best contributor of the week ended. Please continue contributing more to different sections of ISC and enlighten the members. Regards and good luck.
    tmsankaran

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.