You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of January '19- Winners!

In recognition of their consistent and valuable contributions to particular sections during a month, we have decided to award the following members with the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of January '19-

Wizards-
    Articles- Asha Kurian

Forum- Shampa Sadhya

Ask Experts- Ankit

Jobs- None.

Super Contributors-

Photos- Meera Priyadharshini

Updates- Gypsy

The Wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/- each and the Super Contributors Rs 100/- each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners!
    Congratulations friends for getting awards for the wizard and super contributor categories. I wish more people will get motivated by seeing this and will get active participation in all the sections.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to all the members who have received wizard and super contributor awards for January 2019. Keep up the consistency to receive many more awards in the future.

Congratulations to the winners of Wizard and Super contributor awards for the month of Jan 19. Every one selected deserves the award. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more such prizes awards in the coming months also.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners for their respective awards. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the awardees. Good to see more members on the winners' list of these monthly awards. Well done, all of you!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Well done and congratulations to the wizards and super contributors for the month of Jan 2019.

Keep contributing and achieve more laurels in the coming times. Stay long and be loyal to ISC.

Knowledge is power.

My congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards. Carry on with your good work and keep contributing more in all the sections.

My best wishes to all of you and I am sure a lot more awards are waiting for you in the coming days.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Receiving the Wizard award is a matter of joy but sincerely speaking I didn't expect it at all. Though I intend to spend more time on the site, I hardly give much time to it. I am logged in for hours but is busy managing household chores. Thank you very much for the award, and it's an encouragement.

Congratulations to rest of the winners. Keep it up!

shampasaid

My Heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards of the month of January 2019
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all the Wizard winners and Super contributor award winners for getting recognition.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartfelt congratulation to all the winners. Keep doing the good work on ISC and share the love!
    Well done!

Congratulations to all winners and thanks for the award!

My hearty congratulations to all the Wizards award winners and the Super Contributor award winners. This is definitely an encouraging factor for ISCians to contribute more.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.