You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Introducing a new member

Hello everyone,
    I'm Paru and it's been only a day I have joined this site.
    I hope to contribute the most to it.

Welcome to you on to this excellent site for learning and earning, India study channel. It is a very good site for people who want to learn also. You can contribute to all the sections based on your interest. But before doing that I advise you to go through the help topics on the site. Similarly, you can read all the pinned threads on the top of the threads index which will give you some idea about the working of this site. You can also read articles which are there on the top of the article list which will give you various tips about contributing to this site. Once you do this you will get a fair idea of the entire site and then you can start contributing by answering the threads in the forum section. then answering the Ask expert section question. Then you can start writing articles as per your choice and selection. I hope you will have a good time on this site and you will find the journey on this site interesting and encouraging. I wish you a long and prosperous journey on this site.

drrao
    always confident

Welcome to the site. You have taken the right step to join this site. You should read the help topic before starting your activity here. Moreover, you should open the pinned threads on the first page of the forums.

There are four sections namely forums, ask expert, articles, job.

The forum is the most active place of the site. Here you can start your own threads or respond to others threads. As per the quality, you may get the cash credit on both response or the thread. Also, there is an award in forum TOW (thread of week) where the best thread is awarded the prize.

In ask expert section, people ask questions and members give answers for it and as per the quality of the answers, the points and cash credit is awarded.

In the article section, one writes the article and as per the quality of the same it is approved and cc and points are awarded.

In job section one is supposed to post the job and get cc and points as per the content.

Apart from this almost every week a contest is started by the editor for which winners are given prizes.

At the end of the monthly revenue share is given to the top 20 members as per the points collected by the member.

Further for more query you may start a thread or can go through the help topic thoroughly.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Welcome to this educational site. If you have interest in creative writing and you want to improve your writings then it is one of the best online platform in our country.

So start from the forum section either posting a new discussion or responding to already existing. Do not give response to the old ones (more than 10 days) as it does not add value to the discussion as discussion will be in its concluding stage and members will already have been moved to other posts.

There are many other sections which yo will be getting acquainted with time. So stay for a longer period, contribute and share your knowledge with all of us.

All the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments