You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I applied for Google Adsense today and it's approved.

Today I applied for Google Adsense and the status says that my account is approved. What next now? I am new to it and am not able to understand what is to be done. I have checked the articles appearing on the AdSense profile and I have noticed no ads on them. What's to be done now? Please clarify.
    Edited.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Delete Attachment

Editor pls edit the heading of the topic to "applied from apples "as I am not able to do it through my smartphone.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Nothing else seems to be required. Go to google.com/AdSense and check if you can see any page views in your account or not. If you see any number except 0, it means the amount association is working fine.

Congrats Sanjeev! Just be active and keep posting original contents in different sections. The rest will be taken care of by AdSense. There is nothing to worry about.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

I think it's not working as it's showing that's setting the account. Ankit I am not able to find any page view. Please help as I am totally new on Adsense.
    Sanjeev

Delete Attachment

Sometimes Google Adsense will show 'Approved' in the ISC page but then soon it is changed to 'Pending' by them. So first check that. It could then remain pending for quite some time.

If it is ok then go to Google Adsense help in ISC and see if anything is missing in your process of applying for Google Adsense. Just check it once again.

Knowledge is power.

Sir, please accept my congratulations from the core of my heart for being a valuable member in the forum and getting your google a sense account approved.
    I congratulate to you!

Sanjeev, your excitement is understood but please be patient. Just go through this article for more info. As I said in my response above, don't worry, AdSense will take its own route.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Sanjeev,
    My own account is a little old so there might be some changes like the one you have shared above. But from the message it just seems like it will start working shortly and no action is required from your side.

Wait for the page views to start showing up. When you reach the balance of $10, AdSense team will send you a regular mail (post, not email) to verify your address and after that you should be able to enter your bank account details to receive the payment directly in your account.

While I wish to congratulate the author for this important milestone but at the same I too have a request from the ISC/Members to pl. check on my account for AdSense account status.

Congratulations to the author for getting his account approved by Adsense. Mine was pending from so many days. I don't know what is to be done. Finally, I left it as I am not getting any positive reply from Google Adsense.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations, Mr Sanjeev Gupta. As Saji Sir has already provided the link, I am sure you will get all relevant information there. There are many articles on Google Adsense in the Articles section from where you can get the necessary guidelines.

Regarding your query in #659036, it will take a little time to complete the setup process and it will be done automatically. Wait for around two days and it will be done within that period. Continue the good work and I wish you all the best.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations, You are really lucky, Generally, Google takes a long time to review account but your account is approved within a day, It is really good news for a newcomer who is interested to earn money with AdSense account
    Best of luck

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Thanks, Phagu.

I was reading a comment by Umesh. Maybe they will show approved and will show pending after some time. I hope it doesn't happen and my account gets approved.

Sanjeev

Just now I got a email from Google. Is there anything which I should do? How the ads will be placed? Should I have to do anything for it or should I leave it as it?.
    Sanjeev

As many members have already said earlier, you do not have to do anything personally. They will be automatically placed.

Read the guidelines provided in a few of the articles related to Google Adsense which is available in the Articles section and check the help section in Google Adsense itself. Visit the link https://www.google.com/adsense/start/#/?modal_active=none
    where you will find the help centre. I hope you will get some relevant information there too.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

As you don't control ad codes in ISC, you don't need to do anything except you apply for AdSense (already you done this and got approval). If you get page views for your contributions, then it will be tracked and reflected in your AdSense account. The page views and earnings will be shown in your AdSense account which you can only see using your Gmail ID. Just go to adsense.google.com and see if there is anything tracked. If you see 0 in all fields, then you should understand that your contributions did not fetch traffic. Generally forum discussion will not get traffic for you. Articles will attract traffic, but not all articles. So try to analyse what content works better for you for few days and focus accordingly to bring traffic. In fact it is not so easy to bring traffic, but not that much difficult if you became familiar. All the best!
    Jeba.

Thanks, Jebaprincy. Yes, I need to check this. I am surprised to see how fast my account was approved. The thing is I don't write too much so don't know how much I will earn from the Adsense. Let's see how much I do.
    Sanjeev

Congratulations,Sanjeev Gupta, on your adsense account getting approved within such short period.
    As other experienced members had pointed out ow you can start earning and earning becomes more as per the quality, visibility and wide acceptance and traffic to the contributions.

Best wishes.

Hearty congratulations Mr. Sanjeev Gupta on getting your Adsense account approved from Google. Now that you are contributions have to be consistent to get good earnings from Google Ads. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congrats you are got yout Adsense accounts approved. I hope you will do good work.

• Sign In to post your comments