You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

It is only when we attempt and try hard in new areas that we achieve success in them.

Many people have resistance to try, to attempt or to adventure and they do not take up anything which is totally new and risky. They are easy going type and believe in calm and quiet life.

On the other hand there are the adventurous and bold who take up new projects, new schemes and enter in new domains and work hard to get success in that and many times succeed also. These are the real people who have courage to take risks and difficult decisions in life.

I not only like the latter types but adore them for this great trait in them.

Do you also feel categorizing people in these two categories when it comes to the taking up of a job or task?

What do you feel about this?
    There are people who take things lightly and they will not try any new things and will be going on doing the same things forever. That will be a routine job.
    There are people who want to do the same thing in a different way so that they can do things easily. They may not try new things. But they try new paths to the things which are being done now in a different way.
    There are some people who love doing new things by learning new subjects and knowledge and they try hard to learn and do.
    There are some people who don't want to do anything and just pass the time with unuseful activities.
    The most successful man in the world will be the person who always tries to see that whatever task is given to him will be completed by him and who will like to do things in a different way.

drrao
    always confident

I appreciate people who take risks as risks have to be taken in life to get success in life. The people who are fearful of taking risks usually remain behind others.

One should analyse the consequences then should take the risks. I remember one of my friend who kept on changing the jobs till he didn't get the job of his choice. He took risks when he could afford them as he was not married at that time and had as such no responsibility. He took risks so is plant head of a reputed company with handsome salary whereas I never took a risk in life and gave priority to my family so I never tries a job outside my home city so I consider myself behind him in professional life.

Risks are also important to take in life because unless we start a new work we cannot judge whether we are going to get success in it. So we should not fear taking risks.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

As long as we are not trying we do not know what is going to be the outcome. It is true for every kind of job and people who try and give their best always succeeds. There are people who do not try to do something new fearing if they fail what others will say. Their sole reason for fear is not being unsuccessful rather what others may think if they become unsuccessful to carry out the venture.

While it is always important to take tough decisions to progress in life, we have to analyze the situation while taking the decision. Decisions taken emotionally may not always give us the desired outcome and in many cases, people face the consequence because of taking some decisions when they were in emotionally unstable condition. In this world, every invention and discovery took place because someone tried to venture out in new areas and worked hard. It is true in our daily lives also. We all are habituated to routine and when we try to do things by deviating from the usual routine, new possibilities emerge.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The second type is the adrenaline junkies. They have this adrenaline rush in them which make them take up new adventures. The first category lives with their guards up. They have built up a wall against them and they feel safe and secure amidst the boundary. Thus, they do not go on adventures. I respect both of them as I feel one must follow one's heart and not try to be someone else. However, I adore the latter category. They inspire me to take that extra step and achieve something that I have not achieved.

• Sign In to post your comments