You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What are the new and good topics which can be best fit for video on searching?

What are the new and good topics which can be best fit for video on searching? If anyone here SEO Expert please advice. I want some suggestion on fun ,IT education which mostly I post but I want other than that suggestion also.

If anyone got good traffic on some specific subject please share in this thread so all can get advantage on postings.

I hope you understand my question and will reply with some good suggestion.
    Where you are posting your contents ? I see mostly you post in forum only. If you can elaborate your questions, it will be easier for us to give proper response.
    Jeba.

Though education is an easily extinguishable topic, education channels are the ones gaining huge traffic lately. And you know what is the best thing about them? They are copyright free. You can literally post anything under education category and fair use that it won't be taken down as a copyright infringement act.
    Make more educative content and don't worry if someone else has already done it. Present it in your own way.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Thanks for sharing your views but I want some topics which I can use for posts and other can also get idea which type of posts being viral on websites and videos channels.

Lot of people here also have Youtube channel so your suggestion can help them to improve videos. Yes I am mostly posing on forum because I have lot of other work also so not able to give time in all section.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

You can select good topics which will be interesting for kids to view. Something like teaching the kids to know about the various colours, various animals. their behaviour, some dances by small kids and some performances by small kids. These days many children are trying to learn everything by watching videos. For example, my granddaughter wanted me to show a video about a cow or dog or a cat. Like these many children prefer watching different animals on the small screen. So you can try posting some such videos which will be definitely appreciated by many people and the traffic for those videos will be high.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments