You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

On Reply in Forum taking long time and getting error some times?

On Reply in Forum taking long time and getting error some times? I am writing error here you can review and can take action accordingly.

Error is " An error occurred , Execution timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. "

I notices on reply or posting topic its taking long time in submission. You need to do re-indexing on database side.
    For one topic reply points also not added due to error but response added to thread.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

At times, we all experience this execution timeout error. After logging in if the website remains idle for a long time, the session may expire. Actually, it's a type of security feature which you will find on many websites, especially where you are carrying out monetary transactions.

To prevent misuse, if somebody remains idle after logging in it is not unusual to experience automatic logouts. There may be network related issues also due to which you may be experiencing this problem.

In case of errors, points may not be added to your replies. For this, you can do one thing. After re-logging, edit one or two words in your reply and then post. I hope this will help.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Sometimes this problem is noticed by many of us. If your write up is not posted you may have to press the submit button again. Then the content will get uploaded and points will also be allotted. Sometimes your matter will be uploaded but points will not be added and on the top, the error message will come. The matter what you have typed will also be therein the box where you have typed. In such a case, we have to delete the content in the box and click on the edit button on the column where our matter was uploaded. Then the edit page will open and immediately you can save the content. Then the points will get added to your total.
    Many time it happens to me and I followed the sequences as I explained above.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments