You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request to remove restriction from Job Section.

Respected WM's and MD,

I have been working and contributing here for more than 2 years now from various sections of ISC. I got temporarily restricted in Job Section on 21 feb and yesterday restriction changed to Restricted Access. I know I did few mistakes in my job posts that is why editor restricted me to access but it is 5 rejections in last 5 days not more than that.

I write a job post based on my words but the editor has found the other portal with the same sentences I used to write. Now I will change the way of writing posts and start writing posts in a different way. I apologize for my mistakes. Please allow posting permission of job section. I promise that, this mistakes will not repeat in future. I will have post correctly in future days.
    Himanshu,

When the date of the content posted at another site is earlier than that of your post here, it indicates that you took the text from there and not the other way around. Not more than 5 rejections in 5 days are not something to be taken lightly. More than one editor has been finding your jobs having content exact same as other job portals. That is why your posting permission has been removed once again by the admin. You have been given enough number of chances. This time the restriction will likely remain for a good while now, for at least a couple of months. It is suggested to read this Help Topic page , especially the last line.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Mam, I accept that I took sentences from other job portal. Actually I did not get chance to edit the posts and resubmit it. Already two disapproval happen for different reasons, after which I did not get the chance to edit the post, before every post was rejected. The reason for copying sentences from other portals is saving time because we have to write every single word, there is no other reason. Since it is against the ISC rules and policies, I will never go against the ISC policies. I will write job postings myself by not copying from any job portal. I will follow the instructions carefully in the future. Please cancel the ban as soon as possible after a few days. This is a humble request to you.

Himanshu,

You were given enough opportunities to correct yourself by strictly adhering to the posting guidelines. Our editors have reached you via PM and e-mail too but you seem to have not followed the suggestions properly. Even in your response above, you maintain to say that you are posting the copied content, may be few words/sentence, to save time which clearly signals your lack of understanding about the SEO issues. Remember, time is important for everyone here. The restriction would continue for sometime, meanwhile I suggest you to contribute in Forum and other sections to evaluate your adherence to the ISC rules and guidelines.

Hope you understand our concern and I am locking this thread.

Regards,
    Jagdish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.