Bill Clinton - My Life
    Dalai Lama - Freedom in Exile
    Abdul Kalam - Wings of Fire
    Rabindra Nath Tagore - My Reminiscences
    R.K. Narayanan - My Days
    R. Venkatraman- My Presidential Years
    Kiran Bedi - I Dare
    Nelson Mandela - Long walk to Freedom
    A good compilation by the author. Autobiographies are a great source of information and insights of our historical past as well as social systems.

Reading autobiographies gives us a lot of knowledge and opportunity to understand the world from the perspective of these great leaders and philosophers.

Knowledge is power.

Autobiographies are always inspiring. We get to know many things that happened during the life of the author. It's an inspiration to all of us and I thank the author for letting us know the name of the autobiographies of a few famous persons.

There is an error in the list. 'Daughter of the East' is an autobiography of Benazir Bhutto and not the one mentioned in the list.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thanks to the author for sharing a piece of good information. Among the above books, I read two books. The first one of Gandhi and the second one is Wings of Fire by Abdul Kalam. I liked the second one better. It is very inspiring and gives a lot of food to our brain. One should read this book without fail,.
    drrao
    always confident

It's always a pleasure to read the autobiography of great people as through them you get know the hardships they suffered in their life and how they overcome them and became famous. I have read the autobiography of Mahatma Gandhi among the autobiographies mentioned by the author.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

I have read a few of the autobiographies and found them not only interesting but also encouraging and motivating.

They are also a good source of social and historical narration of that particular time.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thanks for sharing the autobiography of Bodno ID Card Software famous persons through your site. It helps the readers to understand the hardness and sacrifices faced by them in order to become successful in there life. The story makes us really motive to conquer the world of success.

Great information. Great biographies bring inspiration into readers. Some of these are very revolutionary and are critically acclaimed.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

• Sign In to post your comments