You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Threads of the Weeks- 10th to 16th and 17th to 23rd Feb '19- Winners!

Friends, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contests for the weeks 10th to 16th and 17th to 23rd Feb '19 together. It is not that we missed out on the previous week but the announcement could not be made on time and hence this solution. Having gone through and assessed all the threads posted during the period, it has been decided to declare as follows-

10th to 16th Feb '19
    Sankalan Bhattacharya is the Winner for the week for his thread It is always important to speak up at certain situations.

The Special Prizes goes to-
    1. Vij for his thread Face to face communication is still the best

2. Soundharya for her thread If not heart, what will be your ideal symbol of love? and

3.Shampa Sadhya for the thread Is it wrong to be a little selfish in life

17th to 23rd Feb '19

The thread People who think their opinions are superior to others are likely to lose by Sanjeev Gupta is the Winner for this week.

The Special Prize winners are-

1.Reena Upadhya for the thread Only with insecurity comes justification

2.Umesh for his thread Why people do not like disciplinary measures or guidelines

3.A B Sivakumar for the thread Why do human beings have no limit to greed and

4.SuN for his observation in the thread What an advertisement that tells the truth.

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- each and 60 points each and the Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Please join me to congratulate all the winners.
    Congratulation to all the winners and sharing the valuable information. I feel gratitude for being part of this nice ISC platform.

I congratulate you for winning this award and encourage you to always share your valuable thought with members.

All these threads were really great and these members deserve the award.

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate all the other winners for their respective awards in these two TOWs.

Keep contributing and all the best.

Knowledge is power.

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW award and I thank ISC for selecting my thread as one of the winning entries.

All the threads are thought-provoking and when good entries are posted on a regular basis in the Forum section, it becomes difficult to make a choice when it comes to awarding the entries. All the members are doing a great job by keeping this section vibrant and my best wishes to all. Keep up the good work.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the nine winners for their interesting forum threads. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winners for their contribution.

Congratulations to all the winners. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

The results of two weeks are announced together. Happy to see many winners. This is to convey my congratulations to all the winners. I hope they all will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming weeks. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Heartly congratulations to the winners. I am happy to see that one of my thread is judged the TOW. I am really excited to start such threads often. Also, I think rewards motivate people to give a good contribution to the form section.

From few days I have noticed lots of good threads being started by the members and I think it would have been tough for the jury to select the threads for the prizes.

Hope to see such good works from the members in the future too.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to the winners of the two TOW contests,

My hearty congratulations to all the winners and special prize getters for getting the Thread of the week award. It is good to see a number of winners on the list.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congrats to all the Nine members winning the TOW awards and Special Prizes. Ple3ased to see my name on the Special Prize winners list. Thank you ISC for recognizing my thread.
    No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.