You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Attention! The Search Box is not working

Just now I noticed that in the home page of ISC, the Search box at the top right corner below the name of the member is not functioning. When I am entering any words or topics in the search box and hitting the enter key, a blank page with another search box that mentions 'Google Custom Search' is appearing there and this search box is functioning.

A screenshot is attached herewith for reference. I am requesting the Admin to look into it and fix the error.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Delete Attachment

Sankalan,

Yes, what you have stated is right. We are aware of this problem and it has been there for a while now. The Webmasters have been informed about it.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Sankalan,

Tony Sir has fixed it now. Please check and let us know if you are still facing any issues.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you, Ma'am. It is working now, but the search button (the symbol of magnifying glass beside the search box) is not working and every time I have to hit the enter key to load the search results.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Yes, that symbol does not work and Tony Sir has instructed to use the Enter key only.

The search box works but not with the symbol in that box. Just enter the text and press the 'Enter' Key. This is a long-standing problem that is not fixed till date.
    No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.