You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Thank You India Study Channel (ISC)

A few years ago while I was still pursuing my dentistry, I was very skeptical about online money earning. Online money was a booming business in those years, and I was very excited to dwell in that world. I was baffled about where to begin. Initially, I thought a free blogger would be the best choice (of course with Adsense), and I went in that direction.

As an amateur writer, I failed to attract visitors and also I was inferior with SEO. But, I did not give up. I continued writing which helped me to develop my writing skills as well as know about a vast variety of tools that help an online blogger to continue the journey.

After blogging for a couple of years, I came across ISC and viola. ISC helped me to develop my research and analytical skills. Not scientific research :)
    The questions asked here, especially in the Q&A section, encouraged me to dwell in various areas and produce a constructive and helpful article. This skill honed over the period and I was able to deliver the best I can. I got my rewards for that too. Thank you staff members and editors for recognizing my contributions to ISC.

With these developed skills, one day, I have applied for a website as a content writer. They asked me proof of my prior writing experience. I gave the links of my answers in Q&A and what happened next is unbelievable.

I have been hired as a content writer not only for the website which I have applied for, but the generous website staff referred me to other websites as well. Those websites are not merely part-time blogging sites. They are authority sites in their respective niches who earn 6 figure (in USD, not rupees) income per month and I am writing for them for some time (hence my inactivity at ISC).

Now I earn more than what my profession gives me. We never know where we land. All we have to do is pursue our passion. Your passion might give you tremendous results if you are patient enough and fine-tune your skills.

I thank ISC for helping me to become what I am, and I pay my respects to every member here, especially the editors and moderators.

Once again
    Thank You ISC
    I will keep in touch
    Dr Shashikanth, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Yes, ISC is indeed the platform where you can greatly develop your writing skills. This platform has so many sections and by contributing to different sections will give you the opportunity to learn more.

When you are passionate enough and stick to the tasks that you like, it will always help you to achieve many things. From your post, I can understand how busy you are these days and hence not getting enough time to contribute here. The experience you gathered by working for various websites is worth sharing and do keep posting those when you get time. I wish you all the best for your future endeavours.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to you DR. Shashikanth. It is nice to hear that you are earning a good amount online. It speaks about your writing skills. As mentioned by you ISC is a very good site for people like us who are interested in learning and at the same time earning some amount also.
    This experience will definitely help us to become a good writer and that may be useful for writing and earning money through and channels also. But everyone may not get a good chance as you got and I appreciate your focus and searching for a good website which will help you in earning good amounts.

drrao
    always confident

Welcome and seeing you here after a long gap. I remember your solid presence in ISC as we were having some common areas here and remember your creative and balanced approach.

It is good to hear that you have got a good assignment in these tough times and I congratulate you for that achievement and as you are relatively younger I hope you will make a good place in the content writing arena soon.

As members of ISC, we will always be looking to old members to share their success stories here. I appreciate and admire your sincerity and loyalty to this platform where you refined your writing skills and now acknowledging it here so humbly.

All the best and keep posting your success. Good luck.

Knowledge is power.

What a nice testimonial for ISC!
    It may serve as a motivation to many members.

Truly inspirational.! This is a perfect example of how our passion leads to success. Very happy to hear that ISC has given you a platform to showcase your skills. keep writing and keep rocking with your skills.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Wow such a pleasant news. I heartily congratulate you. All the best in continuing content writing.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Wonderful to know about your success as a niche content writer, Dr. V. Shashikanth. Congratulations! We are glad that we had your expertise at our site and that ISC was a platform to launch your success. On checking out your profile, we can see your three major awards, a weekly one, the monthly one and for the AE section as well, a testimony to your quality contributions. We'll be happy if you could find a little time to continue answering queries in the AE section.

Best wishe for your new career as a content writer.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

To become a successful person in any career, one needs patience and hard work in that one. That became true in your case. So, congratulations to become a successful content writer with aid of ISC. Those who approach ISC, they need the following three aspects.
    i)Patience
    ii)writing skills
    iii)Continuous hard work.

Thank you everyone for your warm wishes. Glad to be part of ISC and I will try to contribute more at my best.
    Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

Congratulations! Dr.V.Shashikanth. Your writing skills helped you in getting what you deserve. But also by sharing your experience here and descrbing ISC as a platform for your new career ,you proved your honesty towards ISC. Your journey will inspire other members and give them ideas about trying out their writing skills at other sources of income.

This is a very inspiring story. Those who upgrade their skills with time get success. For online earnings, one has to be patient as in a few days one cannot earn. Most of the people search for such sites and think that they will become rich by working on them and when they dont earn much in the starting days they get impatient and leave them which is wrong.

One has to be skilled in writing and should write something unique to each traffic otherwise it's not possible to earn in case one is into article writing or write blogs.

Getting Adsense approval itself is very difficult for it one has to write good contents. I have seen many people who had applied for it but they didn't get their account approved.

I dont earn from these online sites because I dont have good writing skills. But those who have to earn well.

I am also thankful to ISC that I have got an opportunity to improve my writing skills.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

A nice gesture. An old member showing his gratitude for his success. I congratulate him and wish all the success in future endeavours.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations! It's great that you shared your experience in the forum section that's why the rest of the members have come to know about it. May you get more and more success in different fields of your choice!
    shampasaid

Congratulations!
    It is really great and when it happens unexpectedly, it feels much more.
    Your thread will be an inspiration for many and it is a learning for all of us that success never comes suddenly and we need to work with consistency and dedication.
    All the Best!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations on your perseverance with blogging and ISC helping you with the new career of content writing. All the very best.

• Sign In to post your comments