You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What should I do now?

On lover's day, my neighbour's relative came to my home and slapped me badly for no reason. After few days, I went to his home and slapped his relatives very badly as a revenge. The very next day, my neighbour came to my home and slapped me.

Why should my neighbour slap me? My problem is not with my neighbour but his relative.

What should I do?
    Slapping for no reason? And that too at your home. Sounds really absurd. Sun, could you please make yourself clear so that members who want to respond do not feel confused?
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

It seems this slapping will continue for some more time. Make the fences around your home stronger. Keep a few security guards to guard your home. Call your neighbour on the landline and have a nice chat. Ask how long this slapping may continue and plan accordingly.

If you guess it will go on for a while, politely ask your neighbour to visit you. Keep the gun ready, but when the neighbour comes just tie the hands and legs and send your neighbour back home. You can also keep your neighbour in this state at your home if you have room to spare. At least the slapping will stop.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The thread is not a direct message but a subtle hint and reference to some recent events. Sankalan Bhattacharya(I feel) has understood the hidden meaning and answered in the same fashion.

But frankly, my take on this is that the thread could have been more direct with more clarity so that readers could have understood what is the real or intended message.

The relative is the 'protectorate' of the neighbour, if not the real protege. SuN had slapped the relative by entering into neighbour's his house ,which the neighbour took as trespassing . So he slapped SuN for that.
    Now SuN can warn the neighbour of the direct consequences that if he is not releasing the relative to get the punishment then the neighbour himself may be punished duly with more force. And take that appropriate action commensurate with the force of slap suffered.

I have read this very relevant thread raised by Mr. SuN. I have also read the ridiculous first response and am presently laughing loudly. How can I post my comment? I only second the views expressed by Mr. Bhattacharya and Mr. Venkiteswaran.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Editor Saji Ganesh,
    Nothing absurd.
    No confusion.
    Our members have understood the situation and responded clearly.
    Hope you have understood it now.
    You may respond.

No life without Sun

Sun, one does not need to be too knowledgeable or an intellectual to understand your thread and I too could understand the underlying story. While I stand by my suggestion that you should have been more clear with the content, I also stand by my query about slapping for no reason and that too at your home. I don't want to go into the details at this juncture but there must a reason (whether fair or otherwise) for someone to slap you and there must either be a failure on your part or the relative must be so smart to come to your house and slap you. This much for now since you have prompted me to respond.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.