You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Today our Country's Hero Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman is coming back to India

Today Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman is coming back to India. Salute to him and Jai Hind! He has shown one good example to remember in future also and given a good example of the country's love .

As per my views Indian Army are real here including all branches - Jal , Thal and the Air Forces.

[Edited title and text by Forum Editor]
    It is Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman and not Mr Abhinandan Varthaman. Men and women in uniform are always addressed by their rank. The rank remains with them even after they retire or pass on.

Edit: You must address a serving officer by his rank.

Leadership is having a compelling vision, a comprehensive plan, relentless implementation, and talented people working together - Alan Mulally

Jai Hind.
    My salute to Wing commander Abhi(As seen on his uniform). He proved himself a real life Hero from India facing custody in Pakistan. I liked the way he responded to Pakistan officer's question with a cup of Tea. He did not reveal anything about him except his Rank, Name and Religion. Though his religion was not asked, he was proud to pronounce that he was a Hindu by religion. When asked about his place of origin in India, he said 'From Down South' He refused to respond their specific questions like his Flying and his Mission. I would also appreciate the Pakistan officers who treated him well as per the Geneva agreement, though ill-treated initially by the mob and soldiers.

Very pleased to hear his homecoming. India should give a Red carpet welcome to this great Hero of India who flew an old MIG 21 of 1960 make and chased a F16 fighter.

Long live WG.Cdr Abhinandan.
    Jai Bharat.

No life without Sun

It is a matter of happiness for all of us that Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman is released and today he is coming back to the motherland - India.

The whole nation is eying towards his homecoming and people are really enthralled with his gallantry and brevity.

The army job is the toughest and having highest risk of losing life especially in war like situations and these heroes are ready to show their willingness to finish the enemy at any cost.

I join everybody to salute these warriors.

Knowledge is power.

The Wing Commander destroyed an F-16 (most modern aircraft of PAF) from the cockpit of a fifty-year-old Mig-21 Bison. This proves the level of training and the courage of the great pilot. Further, his attitude during interrogation by Pakis is commendable.

I, along with all patriotic Indians, welcome Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman, back home.

Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman is proved to be a great warrior. The way in which he conducted himself during his stay in the custody of Pakistanis exemplary. He showed that dedication towards the country is supreme for him than any other issue. The way in which he answered the question by the other side is an indication of his braveness and should be appreciated.
    All Indian citizens should appreciate his guts and salute him. Our Politicians should learn from him what is patriotism. Promoting their wards, accumulating money and doing corruption are the prime issues of these politicians. These people are safe in the country as our defence personnel are taking care of the country from enemy countries by not caring for their lives even.
    Many Indian are at the border of the country to receive and salute this man as soon as he arrives in India from the neighbouring country.

drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.